⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
^
He on u-17 World Cup duty with England so he wasn't avaliable

Was literally just about to ask this question. I generally know very minimal about any other clubs academy/youth guys but I liked what I saw from Foden this summer.

Was literally just about to ask this question. I generally know very minimal about any other clubs academy/youth guys but I liked what I saw from Foden this summer.
I heard he’s been doing good. Haven’t been watching the U-17 World Cup like that but I’ve read he has scored in the group stages I think and assisted twice against the USA

Bravo keeping us in the match, what the...

Loads of possession for Citeh, not doing much of anything with it. Wolves sitting deep to say the least :lol:

Adarabioyo with a clutch defensive play to prevent a likely goal

We're really having to bring KDB on :smh:

Came in late but great to see Jose Arnaiz get in a goal... Hope Valverde calls him & Carles Alena up more this campaign. These young guys need to get some burn in... I guess the club is trying him on the wing. He's normally a striker...

I really like this away kit.

Came in late but great to see Jose Arnaiz get in a goal... Hope Valverde calls him & Carles Alena up more this campaign. These young guys need to get some burn in... I guess the club is trying him on the wing. He's normally a striker...

I really like this away kit.

I like that the young guys are getting a run in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom