⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
When the game is 0-0, I have a hard time saying has gotten it all wrong so far. This is his style, especially when we’re without our top CB and MF.

If United snags a goal and wins 1-0, won’t he have gotten it al right?
i suppose so but it's the performance
they aren't even testing this terrible backline...and they don't have mane.

if united were to end up winning 1-0 it would be more cause of luck than it would have to do with tactics at this point

i suppose so but it's the performance
they aren't even testing this terrible backline...and they don't have mane.

if united were to end up winning 1-0 it would be more cause of luck than it would have to do with tactics at this point

I definitely get where you’re coming from but some of it has been a result of ‘Pool’s midfield playing extremely well today and preventing any great counter opportunities. The absence of Pogba is extremely visible today.

I’ll give Pool credit where it’s due, they’ve been incredibly energetic and when they play like this, I’m just not that disappointed if we take a point at Anfield today.

, I’m just not that disappointed if we take a point at Anfield today.
yeah i thnk you can say that now after the bad performance.
would you have said this last night before the game?

i know a lot of united fans in here had their chest out. im sure this isn't what yall expected

The tactics are "working" but so gross to watch. This Pool back line would give you chances and we didn't even attempt.

I guess missing Pogba, Bailly and FRO isn't helping.

Even if they escape with a point this has still be a real disappointing performance especially knowing the squads capable of much better

No need to come in there with last seasons gameplan again :smh:

Everyone and their mother scores against 'Pool...Mou doesn't give a **** :stoneface:

i think we just have a difference of opinion on what to expect....

if your goal was to not lose this game, then yes the tactics are working. i just think yall are good enough to go and win the game
not scoring on this defense is unacceptable

i think we just have a difference of opinion on what to expect....

if your goal was to not lose this game, then yes the tactics are working. i just think yall are good enough to go and win the game
not scoring on this defense is unacceptable

I agree with you. I think this is poor for THIS team. We're capable of much more. I posted right below you

We’ve been **** today. Can’t blame tactics on not being able to keep possession when we do get the ball.

I agree with you. I think this is poor for THIS team. We're capable of much more. I posted right below you

I’ll agree with both of y’all that we haven’t been great. Matic has been off his game, Valencia looks exhausted, and with Mhki having an off game, Martial and Lukaku couldn’t get the touches they needed to do some damage.

While Pool’s backline is bad, I think the credit is due to their midfield which stymied all potential attacks from United today.

Back to back garbage and negative performances at Anfield :smh:

Mou should've taken notes from LVG on how to play there

United weren’t great today. Got out of Anfield with a point. I can’t be that mad. Still in a fine position and I would expect us to attack more in the return fixture at OT with Pogba back.

de gea ..PSG need to drop the bag for him instead of alexis imo
keep him out of madrid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom