⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
for anyone that woke up to watch the gunners and PSG game, how did Weah play?

Got it on right now. Completely disregarding that he's only 18, he's looked decent.

He's had a couple of really nice moments including drawing a penalty but you can tell he's still learning how to play his various required tactical roles at this level.

That said his tool box is utterly ridiculous. Tuchel probably has a grin on his face right now.

He ain't Mbappe, but I could imagine Aubamayeng at 18 being a fair comparison.

The few times I seen Weah play he looks more like winger that can cut in than a striker, doesn't have strength to off much in hold up play rn either

Yea he's more of an outside forward at this stage, something Aubamayeng excelled at up until Lewandowski left BVB.

He's going to mature and develop great physical strength and power but I don't think he's ever going to primarily be a hold up CF. His game is vertical and facing goal.

Why is this weak *** summer league basketball tournament on when I click on Man U vs Pool

edit : nvm we good

Last edited:
I think he should be able to bounce back. I think he just needs a coach who believes in him & show him what he needs to do.

He needs to go to Dortmund or Monaco
Sanches*

And no you’re not the only one who feels that way, alt of people feel that way. He’s had a good preseason, it’s difficult for a young Portuguese dude, a black one at that, to go and placed in central Germany at 18, get no playing time, then be loaned to bums.

He’s still got a future, I just don’t think Bayern is the place for him. Portuguese dudes in Germany doesn’t work
I agree with all of this. I actually feel that he should've stayed with benefica for an additional season instead of going to bayern to end up being just another a player on their roster. I don't see how young players keep thinking this is a good decision.

Plays in one team league. Runs mouth.
I'm not a big fan of tuchel. I think he is overrated.

I agree with all of this. I actually feel that he should've stayed with benefica for an additional season instead of going to bayern to end up being just another a player on their roster. I don't see how young players keep thinking this is a good decision.

I hope goretzka got used to his bench role in the WC, cause that's all he's gonna be doing for Bayern in this upcoming season.

Andreas is ready
909A9E53-90D4-4922-B197-6909D8DACE0F.png

Yea he's def past going on loan at this point,been the best player so far this preseason

FK was filthy,he should take em every time he's on the pitch. Easily the best set piece taker in the squad

All of this. Been refreshing to see one of our midfielders not named Pogba show great close control. He and Fred give us some much needed quality in midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom