⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome back Tommy!

:lol: Damn son, you be coming straight out ready to war the second you get back.
tenor.gif

Tommy, you this guy?
giphy.gif

Damn. :sick:

Hoping to see something from Douglas Luiz Want him to impress if he can he can play a roll this season in the holding role if he can show enough

Like seriously?!? A third bid for a soon to be over the hill winger?!?!?! Don’t get me wrong I like Willian a lot but Barca are in dire need to youth & speed especially on the flanks. Willian is clearly starting to get long in the tooth.

You already know. What if I were to tell you that War Ready plays in my head ?

:lol: Dude, you gots to chill. You can’t have these spammer newbs coming in here setting you up like that... Pool bout to blow the spot up, you can’t miss reveling in glory with T Bantz in the upcoming campaign.

:lol: Dude, you gots to chill. You can’t have these spammer newbs coming in here setting you up like that...
Man, I get banned for the most miniscule things. But hey, if they said I broke the rules then I guess I "broke the rules". Who would of known that telling someone they are a petulant child would get you banned. Even though I don't agree with Ninjahood and although he deserves it, I have seen worse told him and they get to stick around. The same way I can catch the bans they need to ban these spammer dweebs, but that's a whole other conversation.

Last edited:
The only thing I can think is that Kante wants to be with his family back in Paris. I can’t imagine being separated from my wife, son, & pooch. I’d miss them terribly.

Also to everyone one of you laughing at Ricarlsons price. You're drunk if you don't think he's valued at that. Watford didn't handle him properly and dude still showed flashes of brilliance. He's technically gifted and has great football IQ. I would say his valuation is somewhere between 35-50 million. 50 on the high side. However, he will flourish at Everton and you'll bigger clubs looking for him. He is one of the most underrated Brazilian talents IMO and he's only 21.
30-35 tops. I've seen the flashes and the extra abilities he can add to a team like Everton but hes still young, un proven, and selfish at times. For 50 mill you'd want proven talent, not a flash in the pan. If I was gambling and wanted to drop 50 for a young LW I'd put my money on Hirving Lozano, not Richarlison.

I like what I see in him and hope he pans out but that is a very high price tag for a mid level club like Everton to pay.

30-35 tops. I've seen the flashes and the extra abilities he can add to a team like Everton but hes still young, un proven, and selfish at times. For 50 mill you'd want proven talent, not a flash in the pan. If I was gambling and wanted to drop 50 for a young LW I'd put my money on Hirving Lozano, not Richarlison.

I like what I see in him and hope he pans out but that is a very high price tag for a mid level club like Everton to pay.
While I agree that his price is high for what he has shown, If managed properly, they will be able to make back 2-3 times their money. I'm pretty sure if some other club had wanted him, they would be able to land him at 30-35 mil, but because its Everton and Marco Silva, they taxed them. Plus Marco Silva probably was willing to pay the money being that he was familiar with the player and the player's development.

I couldn't hear anything with Thauvin speaking right in front of the mic :smh:

As much as I love Singapore, I would HATE to go there on a summer tour. Playing football in that heat and humidity, when you start sweating just by walking for more than 5 minutes :sick: :sick: :sick: I remember seeing the pics from last year, and all the Arsenal players were drenched :lol:
the weather sounds just like South Florida, they wouldn't last out here :lol:

I couldn't hear anything with Thauvin speaking right in front of the mic :smh:

the weather sounds just like South Florida, they wouldn't last out here :lol:

Yup, it's exactly like that. I went to Miami in July a few years ago, and I felt like I was melting even while just wearing swim shorts. :lol:

Everton has made recent history of being a top spender and getting no where. for seasons now.looks like the trend continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom