⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the Sun (via IlBianconero), Jose Mourinho decided to confirm Antonio Valencia as United captain as there is tension between the Portuguese coach and Pogba. This is what Mourinho previously said on the matter: "If Valencia plays then he is the captain. If not, it could be Smalling, Young, Herrera or Mata". He didn't even mention Pogba as the tension grows between the pair.
tenor.gif

Last edited:
Mane will wear #10 for 'Pool now

Mbappe will now wear #7 formerly possessed by Lucas Moura

Pogs going to Real, or to PSG, then? Dude isnt top 5 for captainship under Mou after what he achieved in Russia, I dont blame him if he wants to leave.

Do it, Emery :nerd:

Fake news,Pogba rocked the armband at times last season and Mou's given it to a few different players since Roo left.

I was hoping he might get it but Valencia also makes sense,he was defacto captain for most of last season when Carrick was always out of the squad and is the longest tenured player on the squad.

Not gonna look into things too much until Pogs actually gets back with the team,everything else until is blatant clickbait

free pogba
mou is trash. pogba should've stayed in italy. he could've had more silverware, no BA manager, and been linking up with ronnie

i hope giroud goes to atletico.
it would confirm they won't win la liga next year

Last edited:

I'm surprised Jeff and Beilik didn't make the cut

As much as I love Singapore, I would HATE to go there on a summer tour. Playing football in that heat and humidity, when you start sweating just by walking for more than 5 minutes :sick: :sick: :sick: I remember seeing the pics from last year, and all the Arsenal players were drenched :lol:

As humble as Kante is, I'm sure he doesn't want to spend a year playing in Europa, when you're top 10 player in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom