⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The French national anthem translates to “To the children of France, our days of glory have arrived”

I guess it’s true

Mbappe is only 19 and is one of the best wingers in the world, and now add a World Cup to his name.

A couple of balon d’ors, CL titles and you can’t tell me his not in the discussion as the GOAT
Once upon a time there was this player named Thomas Müller.
Chill b. Not Mbappe's time yet.

I’m waiting for Pogba to step up his hair game even more now that he’s a WC winner... Like I want to see a DBZ Super Saiyan inspired do....

I don’t like his tactics & such but nice to see dd give props to each of the Croat players...

Classy from DD saluting all the Croatians

Don't mess with his playing style/tactics but he def knows how to win in international competitions

Back to back finals for him

Africans and Muslims won this WC for France. It's gonna be interesting to see how they respond to the mistreatment of Africans, POC, and Muslims in the future after the euphoria wears off.
They don’t care. Africans and Muslims are ok to entertain them but granting them basic civil rights is out of the question. Look at America for an example. Folk cheer for Black basketball and football players but could give a damn about black folks civil rights in America.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom