⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though France leads, Croatia had the better half. France need to close down the wings. Crosses coming in are dangerous and a goal or two will come from them eventually

Really unlucky half for Croatia, Griezzman dive leading to a goal and a harsh but correct call on the pen.

FIFA really need to clarify what they mean by deliberate when it comes to defining a handball. I think it was the correct call but there is alot of grey area with the rule that always leads to so much confusion.

Also Griezzman looks like such an ***hole right now lol diving to win a freekick and then doing that dumb celebration after he scored the penalty just head*** behavior

if your hand-arm is out stretched in a defensive position & the ball hits, it’s deliberate. It’s pretty clear... if you reach out & make contact, that’s even more an egregious foul...

I will never take soccer seriously if they continue to allow these divers to go unpunished ... They should hold a review of each foul concurrent with the game and hand out embellishment cards ...

I will never take soccer seriously if they continue to allow these divers to go unpunished ... They should hold a review of each foul concurrent with the game and hand out embellishment cards ...
Oh god here’s another one... hope you don’t watch niffle bcs they got loads of diving... ncaa too... plz go back to that thread that celebrates that “sport” that takes 3 1/2 hours to play 11 mins of actual game time... How stupid is it that people sit around for that much time to watch so little of actual play, especially when you go to the stadiums. I mean they call time outs despite getting loads of tv time outs... :rofl:

What a moronic “sport”....

Last edited:
The intensity of Croatia's press coming off 3 straight 120 min matches has been something to see

Dudes have otherworldly conditioning

Mbappe still the favorite to win golden ball as of right now or has Griezmann changed that?

If they’re comfortable maybe really late. the last few games France has held off on subs

Mbappe still the favorite to win golden ball as of right now or has Griezmann changed that?

I dont the he's ever been the fav,I'd say Modric and Kante would be ahead of him.

Best young player for sure though

Mbappe's shown glimpses but he hasn't really torn it up as much since the Argentina game. He hasn't had to score or assist to help the squad though,he's helped in a lot of other ways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom