⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Light symptoms since Saturday. The craziest thing is I can’t really taste much. I heard and read this was possible.
Lol my dumb *** tested positive the day I was scheduled to get the vaccine lol. Had nothing more than a head cold and couldn’t smell/taste. However, I have noticed I have zero cardio conditioning anymore. I tried to do my first workout this past weekend (1 week out from being “over” it) and i felt terrible and out of breath the whole WOD.

1611586480873.png

That was what I was afraid when Chelsea hired him. He isn't ready for this level

While watching Chelsea games under Lampard, I still cannot find the football tactic identify. It was all about pass back to backs and make crosses from the right wing side almost every possession repeatedly

Favoritism probably costs him the price as well

I was rooting for Lampard to do well. I was hoping he'd break the cycle. Perhaps it was too much to ask

I wish him all the best. I hope he improves his managerial skills

As a Chelsea fan, it’s bittersweet to see. Had it worked out, it would’ve been amazing having a club legend running your team. To be honest though, I don’t think he should’ve been hired in the first place though...maybe just an interim role. He overachieved last season, and he kinda became a victim of that success since that just raised expectations.

Reading the statement Chelsea released, this line stood out...”However, recent results and performances have not met the Club’s expectations leaving the Club mid-table without any clear path to sustained improvement.” It wasn’t just losing, it was the way we were losing. The team looked lost and Frank looked out of ideas. I wish him the best. Maybe he can go out and get more experience under his belt, then come back maybe 10 years?

Roman's gotta be the most cold blooded owner in sports man :lol:

Suppose they learn from the Spurs and Pochettino

Really, they could have sacked him after the match against Heggsy but they didn't do it. Lampard looked pretty quiet yesterday's game

I’m here for laughs all week, I officially got COVID. Post everything you got. Like Expressions would say “I’m finished out here bludddd” :lol:

hope you stay safe at home bro. drink lots of tea

I tested positive earlier this month. I had very light symptoms like sore throat and sinuses but nothing worse than that thankfully. Tested again 2 weeks ago but still came out positive but not contagious. I'm Gonna get tested again today after work. I'm over this **** :smh:

hope you stay safe at home bro. drink lots of tea

I tested positive earlier this month. I had very light symptoms like sore throat and sinuses but nothing worse than that thankfully. Tested again 2 weeks ago but still came out positive but not contagious. I'm Gonna get tested again today after work. I'm over this **** :smh:

I'm glad you have recovered. I got "not defected" on the result after completing the 14-day quarantine. Results can be confusing

Lol my dumb *** tested positive the day I was scheduled to get the vaccine lol. Had nothing more than a head cold and couldn’t smell/taste. However, I have noticed I have zero cardio conditioning anymore. I tried to do my first workout this past weekend (1 week out from being “over” it) and i felt terrible and out of breath the whole WOD.

It happens man

My parents got COVID-19 positive after getting flu shots last October. That time, area was in the red zone few days before governor announced about it. :smh: I had to take care of them. My young sister had to stay at my older sister's home. I tested positive for COVID-19. I saw it coming. I lost the sense of smell only. Lucky for me that the smell returned after 3-4 days. It was like a baby step. The range of smell increased slowly for few days. I had no fever or sore body. I had a difficult time to go back to sleep for two days. Leaving TV on while sleeping is helpful. So relieved that my parents had recovered fully

Some people I know who tested positive for COVID-19. They told me the same thing they have been dealing with it. They have headaches for days after quarantine. I never had it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom