⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow :wow: :wow:

Thought Frank would get time to turn it around but damn Roman's still got it :lol:

Guess after dropping 300m in a Panera bread,, kinda hard to figuratively but more time when struggling

It’s unfortunate things didn’t work out with Lampard, but I think this is for the best. I didn’t see anything tactically from Frank.

Hopefully Tuchel doesn’t come in and treat the academy kids (Mount & Reece especially) like they haven’t been carrying the squad. That’s probably my only concern.

I’m here for laughs all week, I officially got COVID. Post everything you got. Like Expressions would say “I’m finished out here bludddd” :lol:
Damn coupe. Are you symptomatic?

Tuchel is a good manager. Love how his squads play. He’s inherited a good squad at a bad time. Interesting to see if he can turn things around and how fast.

Damn coupe. Are you symptomatic?

Tuchel is a good manager. Love how his squads play. He’s inherited a good squad at a bad time. Interesting to see if he can turn things around and how fast.

Light symptoms since Saturday. The craziest thing is I can’t really taste much. I heard and read this was possible.

Sounds like it was getting ugly behind the scenes but you'd never know it with the amount of pundits who carried water for him on the air :lol:

Clown *** Michael Owen was saying he was still doing a better job than Ole even after United jumped to 1st before the 'Pool game :lol: >D

At some clubs every L is treated like a crisis while at others you get a leash longer than the great wall with the media

Sounds like it was getting ugly behind the scenes but you'd never know it with the amount of pundits who carried water for him on the air :lol:

Clown *** Michael Owen was saying he was still doing a better job than Ole even after United jumped to 1st before the 'Pool game :lol: >D

At some clubs every L is treated like a crisis while at others you get a leash longer than the great wall with the media

Especially when that certain manager is English, the media protection leash is longer.

Lampard finished 4th with a limited squad last season. He changed formations often. He rotated players, played the younger guys and kept an open mind. He had his flaws (pouting when things go wrong, playing Mount no matter what, playing Mount on the wing) but it was a real promising start.

Then summer hit and he wanted a full investment from the club in his abilities. He sped up his development curve. He had the club's backing so requested every player under the sun. We got most of them, costing 200M. Alright.

Season starts and he's doing well until his players hit a wall. He hits the wall along with them and instead of figuring out how to get the best out of them he starts pointing fingers. Honestly, it sounds like Lampard had entitlement issues. And based off of how we got STOMPED OUT against Arsenal, City and Leicester...the players gave up on him.

Then it comes out he wanted even more? Lamps is a club legend but he got big headed.

Look at Klopps face Coupé It Coupé It :lol:

20210125_085110.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom