⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Northeast (Baltimore area). Our coaches were always on the "you look like a sissy with your hands in your sleeves or wearing gloves"

For some reason long sleeves are fine...this was pre under armor compression type shirts too. I was in baggy sleeved turtle neck under my jersey. But gloves? You look weak
I think one or two people ever wore gloves but I don't recall the coaches ever telling them no gloves and I grew up in MN so half the season was in cold *** weather.
Thats's crazy. I didnt have under armor stuff either (that **** took off out here right as I graduated high school) but slapping on some wool mittens was crucial.

biggest winner today is sporting. its not like bruno penaldes was walking through that door. i had no idea they brought coentrao back from the dead and theyve been leading the league.

biggest winner today is sporting. its not like bruno penaldes was walking through that door. i had no idea they brought coentrao back from the dead and theyve been leading the league.

Sporting will fall off. They tied today too. I’m not worried.

Madrid selling militao already...?
@champcruthik
tenor.gif

Porto with another fleece on Real Madrid

1610757542770.gif

2015 tweet :lol:

If he somehow ends up leaving Real, can't see him going anywhere other than Juve or P$G

Koeman would be heated if this happened :lol:

Would be happy for him getting his career out of limbo but still have no clue why the situation go to that point...

Didn't realize that OL and Rangers were top of the table right now :lol:

Legit got a throwback feel to this season with both Milan clubs battling at the top of Serie A and the likes of OL, Rangers, United and Sporting leading their respective leagues :lol:

Doubt it'll last for everyone but pretty cool right now

Legend :pimp:

Was a shame he was near the end by the 30 but it makes sense with the amount of footy he played since being a teen and his play style

Wayne Rooney is retired and a manager now. ****, I’m getting old. For all the jokes he got for being “dumb”, his Football IQ was up there with the best. Hope he can keep Derby in the Championship.

Glad Mesut finally leaving Arsenal. Top 3 passer of his generation deserves to be playing somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom