⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
There isn’t a god damn sensible person in the world who thinks that Marcus Rashford is worth more than Haaland or Mbappe. That is the biggest bunch of BS I’ve ever seen. :lol:

No disrespect but this United vs City for the Energy Cup trophy doesn’t matter right now.

Milan vs Juventus at 2:45pm. Probably the biggest game of the season. It’s almost a must win for Juve. Watch that game.

Non-footy: WTAF is going on in America.

Trumptards just doing Trumptard things. Pushing over Police, storming the Capitol, climbing up the Capitol building. Breaching the Capitol. Just a regular day in the Trump Presidency.

I find it absolutely hilarious, this is definitely going down in history. Hard to pay attention to the game but this game is huge.

Trumptards just doing Trumptard things. Pushing over Police, storming the Capitol, climbing up the Capitol building. Breaching the Capitol. Just a regular day in the Trump Presidency.

I find it absolutely hilarious, this is definitely going down in history. Hard to pay attention to the game but this game is huge.

Wish they'd all be wiped off the face of the earth like BLM protestors would if they tried this terrorist bull @#@$. Instead, we've got white privileged Trump supporters rampaging through the White House with zero fear cause they got Trump and these white supremacist authorities on their side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom