⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t agree with the notion of needing to win trophies to win awards..

Like yourself I’m surprised at their objectivity with Neymar... was more of a compliment to them.

I don’t agree with Ramos but will give you the cr7 argument. I personally would have a few other forwards over him but your points are valid.

Come on Ozil, do better. It’s not MLS time yet.

I hate how he has been handled. His wages kinda ***'d himself out. Only a few clubs can afford his wages and they aren't looking his way. Offered to Juve, they aren't interested. I'm surprised PSG didn't try to go after him. He passed on Dubai, prob could have even made more there but I get not wanting to go there. I rather see him at Inter Miami with Higuain than at DC.. I read that he's trying to build his brand, has a coffee company

I hate how he has been handled. His wages kinda ***'d himself out. Only a few clubs can afford his wages and they aren't looking his way. Offered to Juve, they aren't interested. I'm surprised PSG didn't try to go after him. He passed on Dubai, prob could have even made more there but I get not wanting to go there. I rather see him at Inter Miami with Higuain than at DC.. I read that he's trying to build his brand, has a coffee company
psg going for eriksen...makes more sense for them.

Yea I posted a tweet earlier about that. He's another one with an odd situation. Seemed like he was gonna ride out the limbo wave for a bit
Yea from watching the spurs doc he seemed like he was “over it” and kinda didn’t GAF about playing anymore

Yea from watching the spurs doc he seemed like he was “over it” and kinda didn’t GAF about playing anymore
Well he definitely stopped caring to play for us
Went from solid to atrociously bad most of the time.

Mindblown at Inter playing already right now :lol:, they're actually down 2 too...

Keita Balde juste scored Sampdorias second before HT

Juve - Milan and the Manchester derby today is :pimp:, just hate they're both on at the same time :lol: :smh:

:rofl: :rofl:

Coming from Marca? Yea finally starting to believe that he might actually be gone :lol: :nerd:

That English tax is something serious :lol: :sick:. Not even too mad at Villa though, damn near single handedly kept them from relegation last year and has been a top 3 player in the league so far this season. Might as well do all you can to keep him

Had no idea he was still at Chelsea :lol:

Didn’t he get beat up for being in some dudes girls DMs?
Yea he got stomped out for trying to move on a Scunthorpe (League Two) player's girl at a club a while back :lol:

NINTCHDBPICT000519723015.jpg

Damn Rash has the most expensive valuation in the world rn according to the footy observatory

Top 20

20210106_054208.jpg

Age + contract length is a big part of their algorithm which is why the 2 aliens are valued a bit further down the list rn even though everyone knows they're priceless :lol:

Does anybody have FM21 on next gen X-Box?

I consider getting it. Not sure if it's good as PC game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom