⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unsuprising. He was threatening leaving when the CAS decision was up in the air about Citeh's UCL ban over lockdown.

Dislike. Do not want.

you or vtotheinay vtotheinay know how he’s been? And if he’s slumping what’s the cause? Injuries, unhappy?

I’m honestly a little tired of gambling on unproven talents, and we don’t really have the need or bag for a big money defensive transfer since we need funds for a Mbappe/Haaland.

you or vtotheinay vtotheinay know how he’s been? And if he’s slumping what’s the cause? Injuries, unhappy?

I’m honestly a little tired of gambling on unproven talents, and we don’t really have the need or bag for a big money defensive transfer since we need funds for a Mbappe/Haaland.

Alaba is just looking to get paid. Bayern offered him a new deal but he wanted more money from what I read. Dude plays regularly, started in the match yesterday. Form has been solid this season so far, not his best, at least to me. If I'm correct, he missed about 5 games due to injury season 19/20.

If RM sign Alaba then it’s highly unlikely they resign Ramos....

You gotta think about that too

Last edited:
Alaba is not worth what he wants. He has been "ok" for Bayern the past calendar year. If Madrid overpays for him I do not think they will get their money's worth. But I could be wrong.

KBXG.gif

TAA lost the ball 38 times :sick:

Got subbed off when they still needed a goal, that injury seems to have really messed him up

:pimp:

That along with his recent health scare kind of explains all his emotions after the final whistle

Was a beautiful moment seeing him on his knees in tears

20210104_173335.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom