⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had no idea Slimani was still on Leicesters books :lol:

Would love for this to be true given how much of an upgrade either would be on Ighalo but it'd be too smart for Woody :lol: :smh:

Been saying all window they should be all over him, figure he'd prefer that too over his current option...

Hope this is the first of a few outgoings before the window wraps up

Dudes are gonna end up spending over 500m on their defence under Pep if that comes true only to still end up getting lit up by King Chav Vardy every time :lol:

Yea not getting sucked in again :lol:

At least not during this window...

Would be hilariously on brand if Bielsa turned James into a baller if they sign him :lol:

hmm so that's why he was left off yesterday

It would've been scary hours for us if he was actually on the pictch

tenor.gif

yeah. unless it's being widely reported by other sources it's not reliable
what they saying?

Dembele maybe to United to free up funds for Memphis

Not really buying it though when you guys apparently said he's not leaving a few weeks back and I think Dembele wanted to fight for his place too

Ooo, Mendy will be starting today. Chilwell as well. Alonso's Chelsea time might be done for good

CHO :pimp:

I hope he plays LW often. It suits him the best

If united were going to offer 100 they shouldve done it weeks/months ago, not with less than a week to go in the window. Dortmund won't have enough time to replace him so either pay the asking price or you get nothing.

It's the same issue we're having trying to get any transfers at the moment. I'll be stoked if we grab Lamptey for 20m or so though. He looks like a really promising RB

this would be petty and funny although I don't think memphis is really on our level I'd take it as a depth signing forsure :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom