⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Silva :pimp:

Ei0qLBAXYAAVs67

Why does Christensen start over Rudiger and Zouma?
Only ever seen trash from that player.
And how does a player start as Captain in his first match? Kante couldn’t get The band?

Costa and Suarez on the same team? Two of the dirtiest players in the game. The scumbaggery that will ensue. Curious to see which Defenders are gonna fight these guys

And how does a player start as Captain in his first match? Kante couldn’t get The band?

Rudiger seems to be on the way out. I think Zouma may just be getting rested to be fresh for Spurs on Tuesday. Christensen has his moments of brilliance, but he’s very inconsistent. He was even solid against Pool up until that huge mistake wiped that away.

And I love Kante, but he’s not really the captain type. Thiago Silva has enough experience to walk into this squad as a captain when Azpi isn’t on the pitch. There’s literally no one else in our lineup today that I would give it to over him.

Zouma is probably resting for next Tuesday's game where we will face Spurs
Rudi is a better agent than a footballer
Christensen played well until his dumb tackle against Liverpool

As much as I love Kante but he's no vocal leader. Silva may not speak English but he speaks football

SMH

I didn't go into this match thinking it'd be easy for us but I didn't expect it to be a complete disaster either...

Still early though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom