⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy with the 3 points but clearly the better team lost today. Feel for them besides Maupay. Eat a **** :rofl: :rofl:

Wished we would of dropped points if that means we would sign players with a week and change to go in the window

Utd's defence is gonna get ripped apart when luck runs out and when coming up against a potent attack. Its an accident waiting to happen.

Yea definitely feel for Brighton but this was priceless

20200926_093809.jpg

20200926_093929.jpg

:rofl: :rofl:

D9315BE3-F2B4-4E2B-B5CE-D04E6C42E07D.jpeg

The recent PSG interest had me worried for a bit that Camavinga might go the Mbappé route. But I trust Marca’s sources to know that Camavinga and his camp did indeed contact RM to let them know they’re still leading the race for him.

RM fans who do you want to see in attack today?

I wouldn’t mind seeing a diamond with Odegaard up top behind Benz and Vini/Rodrigo. Unfortunately I don’t trust Jovic, as much as we need him to get going for us. If Zidane isn’t playing him then something isn’t going right in training imo.

Dortmund got robbed of a penalty :smh:
Looking like the Dortmund of last year. Super high line susceptible to a counter and moments of defensive lapses screwing themselves over.

I'm enjoying the ball being played forward but they also cannot find the net today, crazy.

Calvert-Lewin looking more of a threat with a midfield that can actually provide service
He’s shown glimpses in the past. Just needed a playmaker to play behind him. Carlo likes playing that position.
Him and Richarlison Are going to make a nice pairing with James feeding them.

Even with his Barca history, Suarez in the rojiblanco just feels right

between his vibe and Atleti’s rich tradition of strikers.

Torres
Aguero
Forlan
Villa
Griez
Falcao
Costa
now Suarez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom