⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
England don’t even know which Sport to play

E3014ABA-8F21-44AF-9BD8-622E6979D7E9.jpeg

England started regressing like the USMNT when they signed that Nike deal

Should've stayed with Umbro

Was potentially fancying an away match shirt w/ Grealish on back. Glad I'm waiting.

Pick that **** up at 50% off after England go out.

EDIT: Need the Czechs to do the Lord's work on Tuesday and send the English into an unrecoverable tailspin by failing to get out the group.

Kane and Sterling have to be way better, Arry didn’t look interested a lot of the time

Entire squad look just dont look to have the chemistry, numerous times 3 or 4 of them were bunched up, no creativity, Sterling and Rash making the same run 1 yard apart late in the match

My guy Stones got UP on that corner tho :wow: :lol: gotta finish that though

What are they doing over there? :lol:

Can't see Ragnick or Ten Haag leaving the stable set ups they've got right now for Spurs

Kane isn’t even getting the ball tho. That’s a way bigger problem.
If only they had the 3rd most prolific playmaker in Europe since 2018 on the squad...:lol: :smh:

Even taking Foden off for Grealish was dumb while he kept two holding mids against a toothless Scotland squad...

Makes no sense that they can't play together especially when in need of a goal.

Foden already plays regualrly with the likes of KDB, Gundam-wing and Silva at the same time at Citeh and it works.

Maybe Southgate doesn’t want to win the group, I’m pretty sure the winner of England’s group plays the second place team from the group of death.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom