⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Son living to the Sonaldo name with those runs. Don’t know how that Southampton defense kept getting ran through like that though. Agreed on Kane having more range. Benz is about tight spaces, ball control, and linking up.

Wow my dude Son

smh Jose using another kid as a scapegoat. I’d take dele at United in a heartbeat. Especially if it’s in exchange for Jesse

after catching up with all or nothing, I'm not surprised :lol:. I knew it as soon as Jose first called him in the locker room

Idk what Mou fed the players since the Everton loss but this match was pure joy to watch.

If there's one thing Lamps got from Mou, it's playing midfielders out on the wing.

Mou used to do that with Ramires all the time :lol:

I love Semedo leaving Barca, while he isn't good offensively he was one of the few players who can actually defend on that team, Bayern match aside.

Same I love that the club is bending over for a manager who’ll be sacked after the next election. Bart doing extra damage before he (and Messi both) exit.

If they get rid of Puig for someone mediocre I’ll tweet slander as a bot at Barca players on his behalf for free.

did you see the Prime Minister? :nerd:
My guy

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom