⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
article-2442327-187D62AC00000578-815_636x382.jpg

3208878289_1_2_E8D1mOrQ.jpg

Hope it was worth it for him

just as i thought....average

but then again she prob pressed him for the pum pum, them type of broads got that jungle fever and love black meat

I thought we bought Saliba so Holding wouldnt see the pitch again. Guy is just.... not good.

I thought we bought Saliba so Holding wouldnt see the pitch again. Guy is just.... not good.

Dude played with the u23 yesterday. He'll play in cup games from the look of things. But I get not wanting to start 2 new young CBs together

Dude played with the u23 yesterday. He'll play in cup games from the look of things. But I get not wanting to start 2 new young CBs together
Fair. Hopefully he comes good before too long. The idea of Holding or Luiz being the mainstay next to Gabriel all season is... horrifying.

I'm surprised Haller didn't start. He did well in West Ham's midweek Carabao cup match. Same with Yarmalenko, Lanzini and Felipe Anderson.

David Moyes smoking something real strong on that side of London.

Fair. Hopefully he comes good before too long. The idea of Holding or Luiz being the mainstay next to Gabriel all season is... horrifying.

Looking forward to his development and that partnership. Mari should be back in full training by the end of the month. We'll have another option at least

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom