⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Three points!

Clean sheet

D3p8_UKWkAA38dk.jpg

Need Chelsea to keep MU in Europa so Pogba and Raiola have a bigger case to push harder for the RM move.

FE7383E5-D56F-40B7-B778-875151495E79.jpeg

Hazards form is making him pretty expensive to get especially given Chelsea's ban...

How Leicester managed to get 40m for him might be the greatest finesse in Prem history

Sancho replacement?

Last edited:
"Liverpool central defender Virgil Van Dijk has revealed Raheem Sterling is his pick for the PFA Player of the Year - despite the Manchester City winger opting for Harry Kane.

I voted for Raheem Sterling. I did what I thought and I thought he deserves it. He's had a fantastic season. I think I could have voted for Bernardo Silva as well and another couple of players from Manchester City, but I am just being honest. I think he has improved a lot as a player. We will see if he wins it. But all the hard work in the training ground is to win something as a team, a collective thing as a club. Hopefully that will happen."

Otmanedi and delph only changes I would make. Zinchenko injures ajd Mendy still needing to be eased back in didn’t left much options

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom