⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
you don't say???
own.jpg

World Class anaylsis on this side
magic_johnson_1.jpg

Though entertaining, I hate to see that young king stooping to certain levels. Messi really is the goat in terms of how he carries himself on the pitch. You rarely, if ever see him doing anything to seek an advantage on the pitch, he just lets relies on his talent/skill to outplay everyone

Though entertaining, I hate to see that young king stooping to certain levels. Messi really is the goat in terms of how he carries himself on the pitch. You rarely, if ever see him doing anything to seek an advantage on the pitch, he just lets relies on his talent/skill to outplay everyone
meh I seen Messi dive plenty, I'll say he doesn't throw fits

Bantz Lord T Bantz Lord T , Flamengo took the L in Libertadores today. Gabigol got sent off in the second half. Really disappointing result after defeating Vasco on pens in Taca Rio.

I'm so heated over this because I wanted to throw $50 on the Peñarol ML at +1000, but my betting site was acting glitchy and wouldn't let me place the wager. I would've won $500 on that match :smh:

Mbappé diving vs Nantes

This is really becoming a bad trend for mbappe. It’s so unnecessary in that farmers league too. They already won the league so he’s just been trying to pad his stats. Real neymarish behavior tbh

Thank you for taking the charge on this. If I tried to make this point, I would've been dismissed as an Argentine Messi stan.
i've literally never seen anyone say messi dives
theres actually tons of footage of messi doing the exact opposite

You can go on YouTube and just click through and see him doing it, everybody dives, I don't take it as up front to football

I know messi can do wrong no wrong ever

Lol those videos are showing up blocked for me.. must be ******** :rofl:

I’m not surprised there are Messi dive YouTube videos. As im sure I can slow down enough footage to prove any point. But you’d be lying if you said his name is synonymous with it. Which was my overall point. In line with what jape jape said the league is over and there is really no need for that. Not with how talented he is, doesn’t really need anymore of an advantage.

for every one video there are like 10 minutes of messi fighting off defenders
and it's not even comparable to mbappe or anyone else in the world.
they would probably be rolling around holding their faces

and how is messi not the shining example of what these kids should try to emulate?

he doesn't dive
he isn't self centered
he doesn't rape

The Mbappe diving talk is stealing shine from Dani Alves's sick goal after Verratti teed him up on the volley.

The Mbappe diving talk is stealing shine from Dani Alves's sick goal after Verratti teed him up on the volley.
it was a great volley but he had acres and acres of farm land space inside the opponents 18
it looked like they were training

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom