⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always seemed unthinkable for it to be broken but Messi's def gonna break Pele's all time club footy scoring mark soon...the fact that they've all been at the highest level in Europe is insane :sick::sick:

Not that I think it would changed the result, but I would have liked to see Asensio play a bit on the right flank so he can cut onto his left

A bunch of poor performances for Real today, particularly in the first half. Would have liked to see Zidane try to win this one and then go with a more rotational line up in the weekend.

Lucas Vazquez belongs, at best, in a team like Sevilla. The way dude gets playing time you’d think he was Florentino Perez’s illegitimate son.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Zizou tries out the diamond again with Isco Benz and Bale/Mariano. Marcelo being suspended next match would be a great opportunity to try it out. Since Reguilon will actually track back.

I think the front office needs to ask Kroos if he wants to get his mind back right with a full offseason and commit his future to RM or find a new challenge. He’s a passenger way too often.

Zizou put out a lineup today that would barely frigthen a MLS team, as defender I see you bring out line up of Benz, LV, Asensio, Kroos, Marcelo & Casemiro, who scares you?

Last edited:
Im just ready for Real to cut all the dead weight this summer.

Woodward aint fooling me.. every time we drop points or hit a slump, they try and pacify fans with transfer "news". We lose yesterday and magically today we are buying 5 new players.

who would you play?
i agree with Flyeed I think we have to go with Isco Diamond or go back to the 4-4-2 with asensio/Vasquez/bale giving you width, start Reguillon which will give you cover on the left, hope Llorente can stay fit because Casemiro is just incompetent if he sees a shadow. Lopetegui failed with this same midfield, Solari tried different players but when it was **** got tough hewent back to the same midfield, its the same midfield that wasn't up to par in La liga last year. The combination of Marcelo, Kroos & Casemiro just isn't something that should happen anymore. Since Benzema isn't allowed to come off the bench, start Mariano with him who can actually finish these passes that are being dumped into the box. I was hoping with Zizou sitting out the year he would come with new ideas, which he's done in the past, we look so stale right now.

I need a Sim button to the transfer window

I had the same complaints since September :smh: I know Lopetegui had no idea Ronaldo was leaving but he should have asked for the power to bring in two proven attacking threats, he should have rotated more early in the season, that goal drought really did him in.

Last edited:
Been a lot of exits being rumored including Ander, who most reports around Europe have nailed on to joining P$G on a free, Mata, Rocco, Valencia who's already said his goodbyes on social media, Darmian and Alexis if the club finds a sucker willing to buy so there's sure to be at least a few replacements coming in.

The rumored target lost is ridiculously huge per usual but the main difference this year seems to be young promising talent being linked instead of older more established targets which I'd be a fan of shifting recruitment strategies given how far the latter one has brought the squad.

I don't have much confidence in actually nailing the top targets though if we don't get a technical director announcement soon and Woody is still pulling the strings when the window opens...

Last edited:
Young would infuriate me if I was a man u fan, that ***** should be on his way to Turkey along with Phil Jones
He does :lol::smh:

Dude has lasted and been trusted by every manager at the club post Fergie and it's sure not for his quality on the pitch so he's either gotta be a hell of a teammate or the best DJ of all time in the dressing room :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom