⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
$4989 outta pocket. Not covered by insurance. And thanks fam
breh $5k out of pocket? You ballin'

FB126BAB-60AE-4B91-A459-42AC5920C11A.jpeg
Me and Thierry Henry Thierry Henry rollin’ up to LIV.
I've actually never been to LIV, I don't think I can get thru the door either since I'm a nobody. Funny thing is, a few years ago when I started playing pickup with a new group they used to call me Memphis since they didn't know my real name. :lol:

BoringUnfortunateEasteuropeanshepherd-size_restricted.gif

I had a group of friends that stayed at a penthouse in the bleu for months with a trust fund kid I was party friends with. I stayed with them for a week on 2 occasions, and they used to joke about how they live at liv. Being able to just go upstairs to your room after a long night was so damn clutch :lol:

So guys, since it’s the international break I think it’s a good time to tell you all what I’ll be up to starting in a few months. And why you might see a bit less of me.

In a few months your favorite long-posting Bruce Lee quoting RM lover, will begin the process of going from Flyeed to Dr. Flyeed. I’ll be headed from NY to the Bible Belt for medical school.

I’ve always valued my anonymity here but since I communicate with you guys on a daily basis for years now, whether it’s reading your content or the other way around, I think it’s worth sacrificing a little bit of that. I’m not just here to talk footy, there are a million other places online to do that. In the end of the day despite it being a melting pot here, there’s a certain like-mindedness that has brought us together for years.

If any of you plan to visit NYC soon let me know, I’m sure there are other NY Footy Threaders that would also be down to meet up with a guest and catch a match at a pub. (Shoot me a PM if you’d be interested and I’ll keep everyone in the loop.)

So guys, since it’s the international break I think it’s a good time to tell you all what I’ll be up to starting in a few months. And why you might see a bit less of me.

In a few months your favorite long-posting Bruce Lee quoting RM lover, will begin the process of going from Flyeed to Dr. Flyeed. I’ll be headed from NY to the Bible Belt for medical school.

I’ve always valued my anonymity here but since I communicate with you guys on a daily basis for years now, whether it’s reading your content or the other way around, I think it’s worth sacrificing a little bit of that. I’m not just here to talk footy, there are a million other places online to do that. In the end of the day despite it being a melting pot here, there’s a certain like-mindedness that has brought us together for years.

If any of you plan to visit NYC soon let me know, I’m sure there are other NY Footy Threaders that would also be down to meet up with a guest and catch a match at a pub. (Shoot me a PM if you’d be interested and I’ll keep everyone in the loop.)
I wish you all the best in your studies my man.

flyeed flyeed Congrats homie. Any idea what area of medicine you want to go into? Us NY people should def link up for a match or two.

Thank you man and I’m def with it, especially with the weather warming up in April/May.

I’m keeping an open mind but I am interested in oncology and sports medicine. We’ll see what working more hands on with different specialities draws me toward. The plan is to just keep my grades as high as I can to keep my options as open as I possibly can

Jovic scores against Germany

Damn didn’t know Ronnie can’t go to the US. Juventus is avoiding the preseason tour in the states

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom