⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Def not appropriate but that’s Ronaldo mayn, you know how he is. He definitely didn’t forget what Cholo did and wanted payback, that type of **** fuels him.
I could careless about Cholo, Ronaldo could have gave him a glass of piss like Pietro gave to Ciro, its the whole potential rape thing, its not the gesture he should be out here making.

lA LiGa iS sTiLl ThE bEsT lEaGuE jUsT lOoK aT tHe uEfA CoEfFiCiEnTs

16-spongebob-explainer.w1200.h630.jpg

@Kimchi Papi
Take all my reps please sir

And for the record. Ronnie is def a striker.
Amazing performance. Add it to the long *** list.
When he wants to score, he will not be stopped.

Yo is this Adidas response to the Nike Tech Fleece? That hoodie is fly. I saw RM had a hoodie like this too.

Sorta yeah. They've been making jackets like this since last year I believe. I have this red bayern one from this season. Pretty comfy, but definitely nowhere as high quality as a tech fleece jacket

51em0yKMMmL._SX425_.jpg

Sorta yeah. They've been making jackets like this since last year I believe. I have this red bayern one from this season. Pretty comfy, but definitely nowhere as high quality as a tech fleece jacket

51em0yKMMmL._SX425_.jpg

The current one looks different than this one, cop the new one. Then tell us about it :lol:

The current one looks different than this one, cop the new one. Then tell us about it :lol:

Naw it is the most recent one. Look at the left arm. They have the adidas logo and the white stripe. Just like the Juve one Ronaldo is wearing. Same jacket that every adidas team has. They also sell unbranded ones

Nah the Bayern one is from the original ZNE release, the one Ronaldo is wearing the second or third edition , ZNE "fast release".
adidas-zne-hoodie-feat-fast-release-zipper-detail-3.jpg

Oh word? Had no idea. My shops thought this was the most recent one. They didn't have any other team's ZNE jackets. I'll have to look for a newer one. Hoping they make a navy one with white/red accents

I still want this one from 2017. So cold
fc-bayern-anthem-jacket-zne-champions-league-19836_1024x1024.jpg

Oh word? Had no idea. My shops thought this was the most recent one. They didn't have any other team's ZNE jackets. I'll have to look for a newer one. Hoping they make a navy one with white/red accents

I still want this one from 2017. So cold
fc-bayern-anthem-jacket-zne-champions-league-19836_1024x1024.jpg

I need this with United's crest of course but cotdamb this go hard :pimp:

I rarely see CL x United gear on sale

Man I am glad I got the bottle before the game. It's time to let Simeone take that **** to Inter. I am all for Mono Burgos taking over. I would generally blame our players but when you go into the second leg just needing one goal you don't park the ****ing bus. After getting my Maurizio Sarri on I've come to terms that we just need Simeone to leave. It was a game we could have won but we played like timid chumps. This is 10000000% on cholo and I hope he knows that.
Edit: and to you fake juve fans you can eat a ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom