⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Verde Shuttles Verde Shuttles @flyeed

Ramon Calderon does seem the least bit senile bros, he’s telling it like it is and seems completely rational and level headed.

He’s even echoing exactly what you guys are saying, “Mourinho should not be coming back under any circumstance”

Plus his English is WAYY better than Bale’s Spanish... :lol:

Moise Kean future star in the making? Boy should of had a hat trick on his starting debut but they let Emre Can take it :lol:

Ole got him shook
AC320F89-6748-4F31-AF93-006B1E55274A.png

It's funny we were just discussing how Allegri sets up at the back for Juve. He actually opted for a back three today with old-*** Barzagli, Caceres and Rugani. Barzagli got subbed off for Bonucci though. And Dybala got some burn off the bench too.

Moise Kean with the brace. He's only played in the group stage of CL, against Young Boys. Scored in the round of 16 Coppa Italia vs. Bologna.

It's crazy Juve is 19 points clear of Napoli at the moment. They might finish without a defeat domestically.

the champions league....?

you saying say they should play him over dybala?

Well they’re already losing CL, being down 2-0. They need goals. :lol:

I’m saying that as much as I love Dybala (always have since Palermo) he’s been extremely inconsistent.

A striker duo of Ronaldo and Kean would have SPEED. That’s something Atletico don’t deal with too well. That’s there only Achilles heal on Defense.

Playing Dybala or Manzuchik the full 90 min, Atletico will smother them defensively with their huge bus.

So why not partner Ronaldo with Kean or have Kean come on in the 60 min if no goals are scored by then.

I think they’re getting bounced out, so that’s why I said “F it”, cause I’m my eyes they’re losing. Plies Kean isn’t on the scouting report.

It's funny we were just discussing how Allegri sets up at the back for Juve. He actually opted for a back three today with old-*** Barzagli, Caceres and Rugani. Barzagli got subbed off for Bonucci though. And Dybala got some burn off the bench too.

Moise Kean with the brace. He's only played in the group stage of CL, against Young Boys. Scored in the round of 16 Coppa Italia vs. Bologna.

It's crazy Juve is 19 points clear of Napoli at the moment. They might finish without a defeat domestically.

Agree with all of this but Juve absolutely need a Managerial change. Not that Allegri is bad but he’s been there tooooo long. It’s time for a fresh start.

That’s why Zidane going there would be amazing for the football world, and Allegri will absolutely get a good job. They all win.

Cantona :rofl:

Zidane to juve and allegri to Madrid? I’m not sure he has the personality to deal with Madrid at this current time.

Cantona :rofl:

Zidane to juve and allegri to Madrid? I’m not sure he has the personality to deal with Madrid at this current time.
Allegri couldn’t handle that pressure. He’s used to winning the league by December every year

mou playing football how you would expect

Last edited:
Pep to Juve is unbelievable, but **** if he wins everything this season what does he have left to prove at City?

Yea I'll believe Pep to Juve when I see it,thining they'll either end up with Zizou or back with Conte again

Can't really see Pep anywhere after Citeh besides back at Barca or maybe making a move into international management when he's older. He's raised the possibility of coaching Brazil in the past and I think the lure of bringing them back to the top could be pretty enticing to him if he continues winning at Citeh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom