⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
listen to your boy man

S/o to CHO

Maybe your skills are better used when you don’t have an emotional investment....

But If Mou doesn’t go to RM, you’ll absolutely get an apology from me, maybe Trey....

If Mou goes to RM, I want a hand written letter of apology - not to me tho, but to Roman Calderón ....

We ******* suck man, straight hot garbage

tenor.gif

ArsenLOL :rofl::rofl:

Saw so many Gooners talking mad reckless about fans celebrating the comeback in Paris yesterday as their guys are about to get bounced out of Europa by a feeder club :lol:

Can't wait for Lingard to turn their stadium into his own personal nightclub again Sunday

Next time @ me

They were talmbout how Xavi got perfect picks in Qatar winning the Asia cup and now Koke is close. Something something Spanish midfielders.

That schalke is interesting tho. Need to see AFTV now

Next time @ me

Made that post with mainly Twitter Gooners in mind tbh, you guys in here weren't out of pocket or anything.

That Lee dude from AFTV in particular was chatting big **** after the game yesterday only to get humbled heavily by the footy gods today :lol::pimp:

Regardless,looking forward to renewing the hostilities during the NT derby this weekend...:nerd:

Didn't see this earlier

:smh: @ the news above

Apparently the victims crime was chanting United songs in the back of the cab after that comeback only to get stabbed in the chest

Hope that driver get thrown under the jail,**** has become different in Paris lately

Gunna use NT logic here

One club’s (Real’s) performance in Europe determines the quality of a 20 team league

Ligue 1 is a trash farmer’s league

Ligue 1’s 10th place team just destroyed the EPL’s 5th place side

This means that da prem still isn’t the best league. Am I doing this right?

Don’t know if Juve still runs 3 CBs, but that would suit Marcelo better than being a LB in a back 4. Unfortunately you can’t play him in that type of set up, especially with a slow DM in Casemiro.

I think even non-Real fans are fond of Marcelo, so of course we love him. But at this point I’d rather see him in a situation he’s happy in. And not get glued to the bench in a rebuild if he so chooses

Don’t know if Juve still runs 3 CBs, but that would suit Marcelo better than being a LB in a back 4. Unfortunately you can’t play him in that type of set up, especially with a slow DM in Casemiro.

I think even non-Real fans are fond of Marcelo, so of course we love him. But at this point I’d rather see him in a situation he’s happy in. And not get glued to the bench in a rebuild if he so chooses

Na they run 4 at the back, no 3 CBs this year so far.

But Marcelo won’t even be the number one LB anyways, Alex Sandro is. So there won’t be much pressure, it’s perfect for him.

And who knows maybe Zidane and Ronnie will bring the best out of him and get him in shape.

I have a hard time believing the best LB on the planet just fell off a cliff and just flat out sucks now. Different scenery will be perfect for him.

Na they run 4 at the back, no 3 CBs this year so far.

But Marcelo won’t even be the number one LB anyways, Alex Sandro is. So there won’t be much pressure, it’s perfect for him.

And who knows maybe Zidane and Ronnie will bring the best out of him and get him in shape.

I have a hard time believing the best LB on the planet just fell off a cliff and just flat out sucks now. Different scenery will be perfect for him.

Idk man from what I’ve seen dude is gunna need PEDs to look like he isn’t moving in molasses anymore

It’s hard for me to believe too but age hits different people in different ways.

Unai Emery better not overlook Rennes thinking his Gunners will flip the tie easily at Emirates, like with BATE light work. Arsenal has got a tough domestic fixture to deal with first, hosting United on Sunday. Stade Rennais knocked out Quique's men in Europa, scoring six goals over the two legs. Ismaila Sarr is a future star for Senegal, who can potentially pair with Sadio Mane to form a deadly combo down the road. Keita Balde too. Although leaving Monaco for Inter hurt his growth a bit. Sarr has four goals and three assists in 8 EL matches thus far for Rennes. I like M'Baye Niang also, even though he never fulfilled my expectations for him at Milan, back when Balo was there with "Il Faraone."

Bummed "El Toro" is suspended for the return leg against Eintracht. Wanted to see Lautaro and Luka Jovic match scoring prowess once more. Martinez has been cookin' while the Icardi drama has been unfolding. That boy is the next star for Inter. Racing simply did not get enough on the fee for Lautaro.

For whoever was asking about Juve, Allegri plays four at the back. Usually Chiellini and Bonucci as the two centre-halfs. Alex Sandro holdin' down LB, until Marcelo arrives in the summer. RB seems to rotate between Cancelo and De Sciglio. My man Rugani can't break through and get his shine, even with Benatia gone to Qatar. I also liked the Milan move for Caldara, but all that got stunted with the unfortunate Achilles injury. Man's lost an entire campaign because of it. Barzagli is old as hell and plays sparingly. Allegri integrating Caceres a little, man's getting some burn recently against Parma and Sassuolo.

marcelo can still go forward. i doubt he lost his ability to attack.
defensively he's food.
i would not go after marcelo for that reason unless he comes incredibly cheap.

the more interesting transfer is sergio ramos...if he left, where could he possibly go?

Thats been the problem, I think Marcelo would have stayed on the field if he was still producing in attack, but that went into the tank after Lopetegui left, the ease of players picking his pocket then gliding past him was sad. It

Interested to see what we do now. Realistically the targets we went after and signed did so in part because of Monchi. Unless we get a manager like Conte, with a bing name, I can’t see Roma being that appealing for a star.

If anything I hope this makes us go back to the academy and get some more Romans through to the first team.

This will be a great addition to Arsenal. Especially since y’all love pinching pennies. I just hope you guys dont come after any Roma players.

Thats been the problem, I think Marcelo would have stayed on the field if he was still producing in attack, but that went into the tank after Lopetegui left, the ease of players picking his pocket then gliding past him was sad. It
what did solari do different than lopetegui?
i tried to differentiate the two but it's hard cause lopetegui switched lineups often

lopetegui > solari imo

also, in hindsight i don't think it was right to alienate asensio for vinicius.
hes probably the most clinical finisher madrid have right now.
and as good as vinicius is, he wasn't ready for the level of competition in the champions league

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom