⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
cant be worse than how madrid looks now
barca will be better off though cause they have already been preparing for it and messi has at the very least 3 years left

Lol you’re going to be in for a rude awakening if you think it’ll be smooth sailing when you don’t have football’s get out of jail free card to play every match.

Real are fine, one or two seasons to transition after a CL three-peat isn’t the end of things. Real have an insane amount of money at their disposal, analogous to an NBA team with a ton of cap space, and are being cautious to avoid a 160m on Coutinho type situation.

Still waiting on Messi to win a international cup. Dont come to me with the Argentina squad is crap too.

Lol you’re going to be in for a rude awakening if you think it’ll be smooth sailing when you don’t have football’s get out of jail free card to play every match.

Real are fine, one or two seasons to transition after a CL three-peat isn’t the end of things. Real have an insane amount of money at their disposal, analogous to an NBA team with a ton of cap space, and are being cautious to avoid a 160m on Coutinho type situation.
i don't think it will be smooth but barca is def more prepared than madrid and we are still preparing.
there's really no one to blame other than ronaldo not giving madrid time to prepare

Still waiting on Messi to win a international cup. Dont come to me with the Argentina squad is crap too.

Well let's see, he still has enough fuel in the tank for:
-2019 Copa America
-2020 Copa America
-2022 World Cup

I got my money on him winning at least one of those.

i don't think it will be smooth but barca is def more prepared than madrid and we are still preparing.
there's really no one to blame other than ronaldo not giving madrid time to prepare

I see what you’re saying in the first part. Although I put CR7’s departure on Flo as by far the worst mistake on an overall great track record as Real’s president.

I see what you’re saying in the first part. Although I put CR7’s departure on Flo as the by far the worst mistake on an overall great track record as Real’s president.
thats right.
what did he do or not do again?
was it the wages?

Maradona cut his career short because of his coke and ***** addiction. Messi, on the other hand, is a consummate professional who continues to work on improving his craft.

Messi >
Im a Napoli fan because of Maradona. Italians got him hooked on that ****.

thats right.
what did he do or not do again?
was it the wages?

Dude constantly undermined him in the media, while overly-praising the likes of Bale. Also Messi got a big *** raise but Flo wasn’t willing to go anywhere close to matching him. CR7 feels he got done dirty by RM with his tax/legal stuff, not really sure on the details of this one though and how RM are at fault.

The first part is where I put Flo most at fault though. Sure, not offering a huge pay bump to a relatively old player is understandable. But it doesn’t cost you anything to make narcissist CR7 feel loved and appreciated like he needs.

D0GyoCPWkAE6HI8.jpg

The three roles we need to fill is a world class goal scorer, a match controlling midfielder when Luka leaves and Messi leaving barca, none of them are easy to do

Sevilla doing what they always do vs Barca, play ok then **** their pants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom