⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
guess who's byke!?
tenor.gif

:lol:

You never saw the same level of criticism and uproar when it came to Becks and his millions hairstyles. He became celebrated and glorified for his different looks but get a pattern and some dye in your hair and all of a sudden you don't care about footy :lol::smh:

Certain folks are always feeling threatened by flashy and vocal/outspoken young black dudes. They want everyone to be humble and uncontroversial like Kante. Not saying there's anything wrong with being like that but neither is there anything wrong with big/extroverted personalities imo

Type of folks that loved Ali way more after he became old and sick than in his prime

I can recall Becks having a few of his new do's on magazine covers. **** was wild :lol:

seville is jumping
strong 11 today. dembele resting means he's gonna start his first clasico wednesday

Missed our match today, looking at the result I'm glad I didn't see it :lol:
At least Undrawables FC lives on

That was some beautiful play between Promes, Sarabia and Ben Yedder

Fantastic match :pimp:
Great cross by Promes. Really seems to be settling in, I know he didn't get much playtime for a while since signing.

I don't understand why our match isn't today

Before both Clasico cup matches barca have had 3 days rest while we’ve had 2. And then those matches have both been immediately followed by a tough fixture for us (Atleti and another Clasico) 2 days after. And then a CL tie.

People like making up that Real get hooked up in La Liga but reality seems more like Flo’s got enemies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom