⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
The word is he’s the next Ronaldo....

He’s not.
Supposedly Benfica is setting the kid's release clause north of 120M euros. I also read that Monaco attempted to pry him away in October. Some friends are saying he looks more like Coutinho than Ronnie, because of the vision and curled shots. I'm sure Aguias supporters are ecstatic Joao Felix scored the second Benfica goal in the Lisboa derby. He's been cooking domestically the last three matches.

Supposedly Benfica is setting the kid's release clause north of 120M euros. I also read that Monaco attempted to pry him away in October. Some friends are saying he looks more like Coutinho than Ronnie, because of the vision and curled shots. I'm sure Aguias supporters are ecstatic Joao Felix scored the second Benfica goal in the Lisboa derby. He's been cooking domestically the last three matches.

Yea whatever, who cares what Aguia supporters care about, he’ll be gone soon. Porto is still a point up :lol:

He might end up being a good player, I sure wouldn’t mind for Portugal. But those “Next Ronaldo” titles need to stop, everyone needs to chill. I don’t see it at all. He’s a confident kid tho, took being booted out of Porto very well.

Yea whatever, who cares what Aguia supporters care about, he’ll be gone soon. Porto is still a point up :lol:
Scarfed hella good francesinha while I was in Porto last summer. Mentioned to @Bantz Lord T and passing on to other NTers who visit Portugal, eLeBe is my favorite restaurant in the entire city.
IMG_3657.JPG

Scarfed hella good francesinha while I was in Porto last summer. Mentioned to @Bantz Lord T and passing on to other NTers who visit Portugal, eLeBe is my favorite restaurant in the entire city.
IMG_3657.JPG

Trey was more worried about the whores in Porto. And where they were at.

A Francesinha is God’s remedy to a hangover, no one has been able to top it in my lifetime. Someone needs to bring it to the states and put in American restaurants, Americans and college kids would love it...

Holy shyte, this can work - any investors?

has Juve ever really shown true belief in dybala? Feel like they’ve always built the team around someone else and he’s been shifted in and out of the team as a result. Sure didn’t help his development

This is a good point, he’s never really been given the reigns. Huguian came and then Ronaldo. He did come into this season out of shape (he admitted so) and Allegri benched him a while because of it.

When he has played, Allegri hasn’t been able to figure out his best position. I personally would keep him behind Ronaldo in a free role, like Isco was last year to Ronaldo.

I think if Juve don’t win the CL this year, Allegri is out and Zidane is coming in. I think this is the job Zidane has been waiting for.

Appreciate you, vtotheinay vtotheinay . :nthat:

Always enjoy choppin' it up about Bayern.

I peeped that too. Hasn't Valverde been starting Arturo Vidal at LM?
yeah when arthur isn't playing.

barca is saying they dont want rabiot and he's puting out these stories to gain interest from big clubs
others are reporting that hes coming to barca july 1st and the deal is done

probably a BS rumor but makes a lot of sense.
doesn't want to play for a small club and wants to go to one of the biggest clubs

Think Fekir misses the first leg of facing Barca bcs of yellow card accumulation.

This would suck bcs I was really looking forward to see Lyon play. I was going to get Jamaican take out & eveything.

Hopefully everything is indeed good.

Does Drogba got low post moves like Adrian Dantley?

Think Fekir misses the first leg of facing Barca bcs of yellow card accumulation.

This would suck bcs I was really looking forward to see Lyon play. I was going to get Jamaican take out & eveything.

Hopefully everything is indeed good.

Does Drogba got low post moves like Adrian Dantley?

i don't know why but jamaican take out made me chuckle
you can still cop the jerk wings and coco bread psk :lol:

i don't know why but jamaican take out made me chuckle
you can still cop the jerk wings and coco bread psk :lol:
Nah... if all them players are missing the game then it’s not that fun. Was going to get a beef patty & some curry chicken or goat with some callaloo. Had it all planned out. Was gonna work from home & have everything spread out on the kitchen table.

Last edited:
What’s going on with James btw?

Isn’t James fed up with the manager? Doesn’t he want a return to RM or go somewhere else?

They basically told Kovac so stop being a little ***** and start playing James even though he doesn't like him for whatever reason. Our board told him he's going to be one of the faces of the club going forward and he's happy now that he's getting regular time again and ballin out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom