⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perez balled out of his mind! Can't figure out why another club hasn't come in for him yet.

Crazy game......

I gotta wonder tho, will Brandon Rodgers lay down against City Monday? Since Leicester basically can’t get 7th anymore.

Just to stick it to Liverpool for sacking him a few years ago. Managers are some egomaniacs, nothing surprises me.

The big si......

The BIG SEVEN.

DA0EAE63-0626-4980-964C-70762695D964.jpeg

@Kimchi Papi

Last edited:
First time I saw Chelsea’s I thought it was just some limited type release

Now it looks like whoever was in charge of it ran out of ideas, got pissed, and scribbled all over their design and said “here"

I know its not in the rules where it says you CANT have a number over 99 but this Puebla player right now has 300 on his jersey:lol: gotta love Mexican footy:rofl:

Got two really big pet peeves in the sport. Players wearing a number for a position they dont play (for example a striker wearing 6 or a fullback wearing 9)

I also cant stand it when a team wears next seasons kits early. at least save it for the preseason tour ffs...why is Chelsea wearing next seasons homekit now smh

I also cant stand it when a team wears next seasons kits early. at least save it for the preseason tour ffs...why is Chelsea wearing next seasons homekit now smh
Yeah, I never understood the, what I'm guessing is a marketing, reason behind that.

Got two really big pet peeves in the sport. Players wearing a number for a position they dont play (for example a striker wearing 6 or a fullback wearing 9)

Create hype for the new kit, not like theyre going to be selling tons of current kits with 2 games left in the season (unless heavily discounted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom