⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll take Felix over Fernandes. Gabriel Jesus been MIA since the WC2018 started, we need a backup Striker. Aguero doing too many music vids, son might end up retiring early and live that life lol.

Whatever you want bro. I gotchuuuuuu :emoji_handshake:

Sidenote, I agree with the Gabriel Jesus assessment. Not because he’s played poorly either, because I never thought he was that good. And Aguero will need a certified replacement. GJ ain’t it.

Whatever you want bro. I gotchuuuuuu :emoji_handshake:

Sidenote, I agree with the Gabriel Jesus assessment. Not because he’s played poorly either, because I never thought he was that good. And Aguero will need a certified replacement. GJ ain’t it.
giphy.gif

My man.

Jesus can still get better, hes still so young but he lacks the creativity and the ability to take on defenders.

He's like a poacher to me. I dont mind bringing in Felix to have some competition. Would love Fernandes but idk how he would fit our team. We need a more defensive midfielder instead.

you know what, liverpool has had a great season, a ton of great games, and amazing wins. whatever happens happens, but thank you liverpool.

hope liverpool v barca will be another amazing anfield night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom