⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like there should be a lot more medical oversight. It's wild that Vertonghen was allowed to go back on in the first place, you could see he wasn't right. Had a bewildered look on his face while he was walking.

there should be like a neutral medical staff to overlook the Club's staffs. If he plays the next leg or the last remaining two Prem matches, i'd be surprised

Every game I’ve watched Ajax play in the knockout rounds, they always come out of halftime GUNS BLAZING.

I think Spurs should park the bus and take their chances next week in Amsterdam.
they pressed the hell out of us in the first half in Amsterdam, I thought they had to slow down in the second but nope it got worse, also an all time great performance from Ramos until he got himself suspended.

they pressed the hell out of us in the first half in Amsterdam, I thought they had to slow down in the second but nope it got worse, also an all time great performance from Ramos until he got himself suspended.

Yea and the same thing happened with Juve. Spurs need to be careful. It Ajax scores another goal it’s over.

Park the Bus Poch

Man I know I said it before, but all this black/purple nike spurs gear is flames. They need to drop an away or third in that color scheme next season. Last notable nike jersey with those colors I can remember is the Arsenal one and that thing is a classic. I grabbed that one off CFS a couple years back.

d4ca4703a973fbb142941e722a5049b0.jpg

Had Lloris completely off guard as well, thank god Neres didn't hit it right

Deff woulda been a diff game had Son and Kane played. Spurs is super lucky they only conceded 1 gol. Son is their only hope for the 2nd leg to head to the finals imo. Finna be a tough one at Ajax crib.

Can't see us preventing Ajax from scoring in the second leg but on the positive side we'll have Son back. Sissoko looked fit enough to start next week.
Relatively speaking, 1-0 seems like a decent result for us given how well Ajax played and their utter domination in the first half.

it's a damn shame kane got injured

and im sorry i know yall tired of this but frenkie was absolutely brilliant today

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom