⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
I busted my nose last week in a soccer match. **** is no joke. Straight leaking.

Watching Real Madrid wear that Gold Jersey without Ronaldo on the pitch just wont feel right...

Too many memories of 11-12. Too soon :lol:

Seemed like we actually had a bit of momentum going on there at the end
Physicality in the box seems to be our key advantage. I can't see us scoring a goal off some crafty passing but I could see a header going in eventually.

Withstanding Ajax's domination after the goal should give the players some confidence for the second half.

sissoko should make things better for spurs. they got a few chances right after he came on. hopefully he doesnt reaggravate his injury. they will need him badly next week. If spurs can manage a 1-1 draw here they're in good shape next week with Sonaldo back and Sissoko getting a little bit closer to 100%

Toby still looks dazed after that header attempt :smh:
I feel like there should be a lot more medical oversight. It's wild that Vertonghen was allowed to go back on in the first place, you could see he wasn't right. Had a bewildered look on his face while he was walking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom