⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what Liverpool need to do if they do indeed go to Nike?

Bring back the old 00’s Liverpool badge.

I’m tired of this big breasted bird.

Okay I’m ready to make predictions.... I’ve gotten my semi final predictions correct since 2013. Not bragging but I’ve been on a roll.

Ajax will beat Spurs...

And Barcelona will beat Liverpool in penalties.

Barcelona vs Ajax in the final, it will also go into penalties. If Messi misses his penalty Barça lose, if he makes it Barça win....

What I’d like to see to happen: I’d like to the see Spurs winning the CL because the whole WORLD would flip on its axis, and Arsenal FanTV hate would be explode :lol: (making great entertainment)
upload_2019-4-18_8-47-3.jpeg

I didn't want to see Spurs advance...but now that you mentioned the Arsenal FanTV thing.....it might be worth it to see them win it all.
Troopz and DT will spontaneously combust

He gets a lot of stick but can't front,its been a hell of a job by Poch getting Spurs this far without their best player and the lack of squad investment they've had.

Dude is the best thing that's happened to Spurs under Levy

what yall think about this?
@Armada
var did you dirty twice bruh

This and the Sane offsides from last season stings. This time it actually changed the result, last year would of just changed momentum so this one hurts. Sick to my stomache but if we can win out and repeat it would put a band aid on this a little. Would be a first repeat in the BPL for a decade so it means just a little more.

Cant wait for the semis tho. Barca v Liverpool is gonna be lit especially with Suarez and Coutinho returning to Anfield on the opposite side.

it's crazy to me that SO many people picked united over barca last round but are picking barca over pool
i don't get it.
pool were my picks as favorites from the start and it hasn't changed.
my confidence has grown in barca but pool looks really good.

first game at the camp nou is going to be crucial

'Pool - Barca feels like the unofficial final,the winner is most likely gonna win it all.

Should be a great tie but gotta give Barca the edge in their current form

You know what Liverpool need to do if they do indeed go to Nike?

Bring back the old 00’s Liverpool badge.

I’m tired of this big breasted bird.

That's still our official badge. Since 2012, the club has gone retro with the liver bird L.F.C. shirt badge and I dig it. I hope it stays this way honestly.

Not a bad looking shirt but don't like the cut off pinstripes and the weird half piping on the sleeves. I give it a 6.5/10, will not buy unless we win a major trophy.

The pinstripes not going all the way to the top is a bit weird. Keeper kit is boss. Any idea on away and third?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom