∞HBO: "True Detective: Night Country" (Late 2023)...Season 4 Set in Alaska…Starring Jodie Foster…Barry Jenkins Producing∞

How would you grade Season II of "True Detective" ?

• A

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • B

Votes: 14 28.0%
  • C

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • D

Votes: 10 20.0%
  • F

Votes: 8 16.0%

• Total voters
IIRC, didn't the first episode show a flash forward of Colin Farrel's character talking about the case?

tumblr_nqctgzBWVH1rpotpgo1_250.gif

I think the case he was talking about was the case of the guy who raped his wife. That was right when they did the flashback to when he meant Vince too I believe.

Last edited:
That ending really caught me off guard.

2 good episodes so far.

If you don't compare this season to season 1 you will enjoy this show so much more.

The only comparison that should be made is the writing since both seasons had the same one.

I like how season 1 had the same director throughout. These first 2 episodes had one guy directing and apparently switches to a few others. Although I would prefer that to remain a constant it should still be very good.

:lol: you spoilered yet you imported it so there was no point.

The only comparison that should be made is the writing since both seasons had the same one.

I like how season 1 had the same director throughout. These first 2 episodes had one guy directing and apparently switches to a few others. Although I would prefer that to remain a constant it should still be very good.

As nice as it was to have one director and one vision, it was hell for the director because he basically directed an 8 hour movie.

Last edited:
Someone else posted that picture earlier and I was wondering why he wrote out link instead of just putting picture in spoiler tag. Now I know why lol

just re-watched last night's episode

man he can't be dead, I want him to be alive

bout to go watch Miami Vice :smh:

Are you ******* kidding me Rola? The photo still shows in the images to the right. It's the first thing you see when you open the thread.

mean.gif
you dudes man.
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Having one director & one writer for an entire season is almost unheard of nowadays, even having one director. There are several high quality shows that use several directors in one season that pull it off well like The Americans, House of Cards, Daredevil to name a few...

spoilers or not I never would have known that there was rock salt shotgun rounds

laugh.gif
Dean and Sam Winchester taught me that! 
laugh.gif

[emoji]128123[/emoji][emoji]128128[/emoji][emoji]128123[/emoji][emoji]128128[/emoji][emoji]128123[/emoji][emoji]128128[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom