♦♦ENTOURAGE:SEASON 5 FINALE♦♦ "Return to Queens Blvd" 10PM ET

Way to end the season. Everybody's on top of their game. E got Vince a flick, and then hopefully a TV show. Turtle got the broad. and Drama well he'sdrama.
laugh.gif

I was tired of seeing this **%#! Vince losing
laugh.gif

damn hearing jamie say i have a huge $++# in my mouth and im wet was the highlight of the episode.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

smh.gif
They did it again...

Episode was pure piffffffffffffffffff
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Summer 09' is going to be so ILL with Entourage Sundays, I guess we all have to thug it out till' then.

episode was good for the most part, but SMH, ive been a strong believer of the show's tagline "sometimes u can have it all" and am aware thatthings always work themselves out for the boys but seriously, martin scorsese??????? its almost as if the writers of the show just pulled that offer out ofsomeones *%$#%#*

Just finished watching. Show was good as always. Things are starting to look up for them is a good thing.

Turtle's mom coming in on him.
roll.gif
I used to get helllllla mad when that happened to me back in the days.

That chick with vince was
pimp.gif

damn next summer god hbo bout to cancel it till then but that Sadam Hussein special just changed my mind

laugh.gif
for reals tho I was gonna cancel it but that Hussein 4 part series looks good.

Great episode and a very nice finale. The hostility that mounted between E and Vince was really good, but it got resolved within 5 minutes of the show. It wasnice to see E take the L and move on to his only other client. Turtle running to the door and locking it was priceless. His Mom "Your father would roll inhis grave if he heard you say that." Hahahahhaha.

I believe it is coming back in the Summer of 2009? That's not bad compared to the wait for Season 5 because of the writer's strike.

Overall, the show is still can't miss and this upcoming season should be really good. Vince as the lead role in Scorsese's Great Gatsby? That is pimp.

E comes through again....
pimp.gif
Marty S.? That`s almost an automatic Oscar bid every time. The best scene was when Vinny flips out and throws the phone, for thefirst time ever you can see how he really felt... Perfect ending, and next season? Baller status again baby...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Just finished watching. Show was good as always. Things are starting to look up for them is a good thing.

Turtle's mom coming in on him.
roll.gif
I used to get helllllla mad when that happened to me back in the days.

That chick with vince was
pimp.gif

damn next summer god hbo bout to cancel it till then but that Sadam Hussein special just changed my mind

laugh.gif
for reals tho I was gonna cancel it but that Hussein 4 part series looks good.

roll.gif
Took the words out my mouth...True Blood and Entourage is worth 14.78 amonth....My girl friend screamed when they show the back of our building on tonight's episode...

i'm definately gonna get a cameo this Spring...I know I'm not the only one trying
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

What a damn good episode. We got to see Vince on the ledge. Him and E break it off. Then Ari fly in to save the day.

A modern day Great Gatsby film with Vince as the lead and Scorsese as the director?
eek.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif

That sucks we have to wait until next summer though. Damn writers strike.
smh.gif

FINALLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Vince in a Scorecese movie
eek.gif
Say it aint so

This is going to be great

But I do know I'm not the only one that thought Vince was terrible in the Smoke Jumper scenes.

Only complaint is that I felt that Vince fired and hired back E wayyyy too fast, it was like he fired him, then the next scene he's apologizing
laugh.gif
, ifthey would have extended that somehow, they would have really had us on the edge!

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

FINALLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Vince in a Scorecese movie
eek.gif
Say it aint so

This is going to be great

But I do know I'm not the only one that thought Vince was terrible in the Smoke Jumper scenes.
yeah honestly, Vince is a terribly wooden actor. Adrian is a wooden actor. I was surprised when dude threw the phone and did the FFFFFUUUUUU

great episode. i thought e was gonna get hit by a car after he got dropped off by bow wow.

was vince and drama's house in woodside? i know the 61rst and woodside stop was where johnnys bar is.

Next summer can't seem any further. At least next term ill be able to use the 9-10:30 block to do schoolwork..

Back
Top Bottom