♦♦ENTOURAGE:SEASON 5 FINALE♦♦ "Return to Queens Blvd" 10PM ET

wait. i thought johnny and vince were half brothers. i could have sworn that in the beginning of the series turtle or e said something to that effect. so howdo they have the same mother and same last name? mistake on the writers part?

Originally Posted by Feasting Horns

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Anybody know if the Best Buy sale will be online? I'm not trying to sit on a line for 4 hours just for a few dvds.

They are. I'm not trying to go out either.
They are on bestbuy.com right now...just click shop now on the main page where it says thanksgiving wknd sale

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

wait. i thought johnny and vince were half brothers. i could have sworn that in the beginning of the series turtle or e said something to that effect. so how do they have the same mother and same last name? mistake on the writers part?
They could have their moms last name

Originally Posted by OU Imran

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

wait. i thought johnny and vince were half brothers. i could have sworn that in the beginning of the series turtle or e said something to that effect. so how do they have the same mother and same last name? mistake on the writers part?
They could have their moms last name
hmmm yea but then turtle also said vinny didnt know drama was his brother until he was like 14......... if they had the same mother that wouldntbe the case

^^ Yeah, I always thought Vince and Drama's connection was through a deadbeat father.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom