♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by LightskinFlYbOy 718

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

this would be a good time to mention i think foams are fugly and wouldn't be caught dead in them...

With the way u dress
laugh.gif
you better off not liking them
YOOOOO!
roll.gif

it's funny y'all reaching on the kanye tip, there's so much of his crap i could never cosign. i like jaspers and yeezys, and some of his fits, that's about it.

and i've never claimed to be an "OG sneakerhead"...
laugh.gif
i'm just a dude who likes shoes... i've always thought foams are ugly, couldn't care less about their hype (tho i'm sure they're dope for performance and comfort)... i've also never really been into spacejams (only recently have i even considered them), which seem to always top lists of greatest sneaker of all time.

what so many of y'all never seem to grasp is that people have their own tastes and opinions, different than your own... your constant discounting of everyone who doesn't agree with your taste and style (or the majority) is mad tired, lame, and super closed minded.

done.

it's funny y'all reaching on the kanye tip, there's so much of his crap i could never cosign. i like jaspers and yeezys, and some of his fits, that's about it.

laugh.gif
i'm just a dude who likes shoes... i've always thought foams are ugly, couldn't care less about their hype (tho i'm sure they're dope for performance and comfort)... i've also never really been into spacejams (only recently have i even considered them), which seem to always top lists of greatest sneaker of all time.

what so many of y'all never seem to grasp is that people have their own tastes and opinions, different than your own... your constant discounting of everyone who doesn't agree with your taste and style (or the majority) is mad tired, lame, and super closed minded.

done.

Foams are whack. 
laugh.gif

I dont see the appeal in them, I personally think they are ugly.

But anyways, this is on its way to being locked. 
laugh.gif

Foams are whack. 
laugh.gif

I dont see the appeal in them, I personally think they are ugly.

But anyways, this is on its way to being locked. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

done.
I never said you were an og sneakerhead btw...I'm thinking more about those that been on NT since it started....I made that as a general statement.

laugh.gif

done.
I never said you were an og sneakerhead btw...I'm thinking more about those that been on NT since it started....I made that as a general statement.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

they are ugly.

for real. they look like an alien spit out a loogie and after it hardened nike made some shoes out of it.
alien.gif

roll.gif

just playin'... it's whatever man, i just don't like 'em, and think it's lame the last 5 pages or more have been consumed by it... especially since some of the same cats going hard on foam discussion in here like this are the same cats who got so mad about the yeezy discussion in the last thread.

DA ninjahood should change DA thread title to "let's argue about foams and where they're more popular"... DA...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

they are ugly.

for real. they look like an alien spit out a loogie and after it hardened nike made some shoes out of it.
alien.gif

roll.gif

just playin'... it's whatever man, i just don't like 'em, and think it's lame the last 5 pages or more have been consumed by it... especially since some of the same cats going hard on foam discussion in here like this are the same cats who got so mad about the yeezy discussion in the last thread.

DA ninjahood should change DA thread title to "let's argue about foams and where they're more popular"... DA...
laugh.gif

Foams are "unorthodox" which can explain why people don't like em, and i'm not gonna disrespect your respectable opinion

i personally like them because of their unique look and history/background/impact

Foams are "unorthodox" which can explain why people don't like em, and i'm not gonna disrespect your respectable opinion

i personally like them because of their unique look and history/background/impact

I wonder why nike gives Wale foams early? Couldn't be because he's a shoehead from DC........nah

Because hes on tour alot, hes an upcoming rapper and Nike knows hes out there so people will buy what hes wearing.

I know a rapper that was sponsored by JB and plenty that get free clothes.

Nothing different from how Nike markets Kobe.

I wonder why nike gives Wale foams early? Couldn't be because he's a shoehead from DC........nah

Because hes on tour alot, hes an upcoming rapper and Nike knows hes out there so people will buy what hes wearing.

I know a rapper that was sponsored by JB and plenty that get free clothes.

Nothing different from how Nike markets Kobe.

i'll admit when the OG foams dropped, i didn't care much for them and the "ahead of its time" factor. I was an Air Jordan fan and all I bought with my minimum wage paycheck back in the day was J's yearly. But people change and thanks to Nike re retroing the foams, I decided to give em a chance and buy the royals and pearl pros. It's not a bad shoe and very different and unique. But at the end of the day, my loyality lies with the Air Jordan line. Growing up in Chicago and watching the dynasty team of the 90s had something to do with it.

Proto if foams ever "grow" on u, u better not show it on here.....NT murderscene 
laugh.gif

i'll admit when the OG foams dropped, i didn't care much for them and the "ahead of its time" factor. I was an Air Jordan fan and all I bought with my minimum wage paycheck back in the day was J's yearly. But people change and thanks to Nike re retroing the foams, I decided to give em a chance and buy the royals and pearl pros. It's not a bad shoe and very different and unique. But at the end of the day, my loyality lies with the Air Jordan line. Growing up in Chicago and watching the dynasty team of the 90s had something to do with it.

Proto if foams ever "grow" on u, u better not show it on here.....NT murderscene 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dr LukeMartin

What did Ninja do....... you messed up the thread.

Please lets get on topic folks.
this thread is allowed side colored commentary..we ain't disrespecting eachother..he having a hearty discussion on fashion, kicks, gear, etc.

its like when you watch a NBA game, they just not calling da game, they talkin about whats going on in da league
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

but i'll keep da topic moving along...

109847057.jpg

somethin light and clean my jadakiss da nauti w/ some clean uptowns

107944017.jpg

bbc

Originally Posted by Dr LukeMartin

What did Ninja do....... you messed up the thread.

Please lets get on topic folks.
this thread is allowed side colored commentary..we ain't disrespecting eachother..he having a hearty discussion on fashion, kicks, gear, etc.

its like when you watch a NBA game, they just not calling da game, they talkin about whats going on in da league
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

but i'll keep da topic moving along...

109847057.jpg

somethin light and clean my jadakiss da nauti w/ some clean uptowns

107944017.jpg

bbc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom