♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Humanflight4 23

All of you who are having to stupid debate are damn fools. You're on a sneaker site with the majority of OG sneakerheads were on ALOT of kicks while and or before they went "mainstream"! You can thank us as a community for making some of these shoes what they are today!

On with the thread please.

This. Majority of NT doesn't care abou NY or wack %+* DC anyways.

All of you who are having to stupid debate are damn fools. You're on a sneaker site with the majority of OG sneakerheads were on ALOT of kicks while and or before they went "mainstream"! You can thank us as a community for making some of these shoes what they are today!

busta400club2.jpg

Lauren London in Common's 'Drivin' Me Wild' video. No idea what these are, but it's Lauren London and she's running. Look like some low XII's though.

vgplyc.png

28tj38y.png

Lauren London in Common's 'Drivin' Me Wild' video. No idea what these are, but it's Lauren London and she's running. Look like some low XII's though.

vgplyc.png

28tj38y.png

dc is def known for foams and acg's.  ny is known for their over all style, but def not foamposites.  any posite shoe that comes out for that matter is dc's specialty; flightposite, foamposite, hyperposite, all that @$#

dc is def known for foams and acg's.  ny is known for their over all style, but def not foamposites.  any posite shoe that comes out for that matter is dc's specialty; flightposite, foamposite, hyperposite, all that @$#

Originally Posted by krazy88s

vgplyc.png

28tj38y.png

those are a womens version of the XIIs that came out a couple years back, iirc there also was a white/gold colorway too?

anyway......NY>DMV/DMV>NY
30t6p3b.gif
yadda yadda ya. Both wear foams, both beleive they got the foam hype running. This argument will never be settled...EVER. So lets just drop it now.

Originally Posted by krazy88s

vgplyc.png

28tj38y.png

those are a womens version of the XIIs that came out a couple years back, iirc there also was a white/gold colorway too?

anyway......NY>DMV/DMV>NY
30t6p3b.gif
yadda yadda ya. Both wear foams, both beleive they got the foam hype running. This argument will never be settled...EVER. So lets just drop it now.

Is that whole dumb @$% DC/NY Foam debate finally over? Had me shaking my head for the last three pages wishing that all of you would shut the %$% up
30t6p3b.gif

News Flash: NO ONE CARES! (And I'm even from NY).

Is that whole dumb @$% DC/NY Foam debate finally over? Had me shaking my head for the last three pages wishing that all of you would shut the %$% up
30t6p3b.gif

News Flash: NO ONE CARES! (And I'm even from NY).

Originally Posted by nom de guerre

laugh.gif
Sure they don't.  We set trends playboy, that the cities beneath jock.

Originally Posted by nom de guerre

laugh.gif
Sure they don't.  We set trends playboy, that the cities beneath jock.

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

There are only losers in this argument...and they are everyone that participates in it. Anyway..
MJ.jpg

sick photo. those are prolly my fav J's...

this would be a good time to mention i think foams are fugly and wouldn't be caught dead in them...

Originally Posted by djshabby2005

lets just leave it at that and get back to posting pics of celebs....

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

There are only losers in this argument...and they are everyone that participates in it. Anyway..
MJ.jpg

sick photo. those are prolly my fav J's...

this would be a good time to mention i think foams are fugly and wouldn't be caught dead in them...

Originally Posted by djshabby2005

lets just leave it at that and get back to posting pics of celebs....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom