♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
The-Fresh-Prince-of-Bel-Air-1x01-The-Fresh-Prince-Project-the-fresh-prince-of-bel-air-20895611-1536-1152.jpg
better show and the style was so loud you had to peep the shoes.
you must be younger... ADW was dope.. and the The Kicks they use to rock on that show had me tuning in every week.. Dewayne and Ron.. had all the fly nike heat... 

Why do all their shoes have double soles??

Anyways hope they smash billicheat and Tom shady :smokin

And RW can be the first you know what to you know what :pimp:

Last edited:
Hmm Will didn't rock 8s either.

Yeah he did actually... In one of the episodes he's running down the stairs from Uncil Phil and tries to jump over the banister. He's wearing the Aquas. i know because I posted it in one of the first Celebrity Wearing Heat threads we ever had. I doubt you'll find it now though that was years ago.

Hmm Will didn't rock 8s either.

Kadeem rocked Jordan's on sitcom television way before Will. And yet Will gets all the credit, may because ADW was too boring for people.
The-Fresh-Prince-of-Bel-Air-1x01-The-Fresh-Prince-Project-the-fresh-prince-of-bel-air-20895611-1536-1152.jpg
better show and the style was so loud you had to peep the shoes.

"better show" is debatable. Both are great.

You should probably take into account that Will was pretty well known before the show.

Would Gregg Anthony solicit? She has to stop lifting weights.  Body shape is weird, make up saves her.  Only okay via portrait, no body shot.
this girl is perfect her body must be something crazy naked. Y'all need to man up, and respect the fit females.

^^It actually gets better after Denise leaves so stay with it bruh...

word. get soooo much better after season one. One of my favorite shows of all time. So many dope as moments. It really pushed the limits too. dealt with everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom