♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
That one bball chick posted a couple weeks ago she was wearing yellow jersey sittin on a basketball. BRUHH that ho is BAD

Pennsylvania coach Jerome Allen and his coaching staff

men's ncca college basketball coach jerome allen wearing pantone gift of flight air jordan retro 11 XI coaches vs. cancer

Yeah Dwayne especially, he wore the current year model for every season of the show except for '93. I'm not sure if he ever wore the 8's but he wears 2's in the first season and onward. He rocks black/cement 3's the first episode of season 2...

Ron's jumpsuit :nthat:

Last edited:
Hmm Will didn't rock 8s either.

Kadeem rocked Jordan's on sitcom television way before Will. And yet Will gets all the credit, may because ADW was too boring for people.

Sherman's a hype...

But I liked the way Dwayne wore his Air Jordan better than the way will wore em. Dwayne was really lowkey with his, not just Air Jordan's either. He wore lots of great Nike models. Will Smith obviously was a bigger star than Kadeem Hardison. But I think Will's recognition comes from the fact that his Jordan's came from his personal collection iirc. Jazz wore black tongue fire red V's often throughout the show, I think those were personally his as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom