Now we're on the same page :pimp:

Boosie gonna thrive on social media

Usher

dude rockin a jackson pollock painting

Last edited:
That Jackson Pollock jacket drake has on is actually kinda dope :lol:

That Kesha Chante chick from 106 is wack

Va$htie lookin like she wants to be my baby momma

Game is 1 rapper that had always worn retro j's his whole career well before the recent trend, and he has been criticized for constantly referencing shoes in his songs, and yes he has worn fakes lol

Going back to 04 Game referenced Barkley's, Ewing's, Pro keds, Pippens etc in various songs, these aren't really hype beast shoes, or were they in 04 

I think Game is a sneakerhead, but that he doesn't research on the Internet, but he is a hypebeast when it comes to trying to "stunt" on IG lol 

Most of these rappers don't check Niketalk, they don't actually have any idea about sneaker culture (and why would you when your a millionaire with a busy career) other then their own crew, and in their crew they are the rich one who can buy everything so even Khaled who is a tool of all tools would really think he's "doing" it, he'd be unaware of the negative flack copped for the lame pics he posts

random pics from Games IG 
#1) Most rappers lurk on Niketalk in hopes of finding the new trend and promoting their "celebrity" brand in this thread. Niketalk shapes POP culture and discourse

#2) Most rappers aren't millionaires. 

Seriously.... When did usher become JBs #1 priority?

If I was cp3, blake, or melo I'd be pissed off that this cat is getting the off the wall stuff

But props to ursh... Some top exec must be a fan

What are the model name for the YSL's Lord Disick got on? They are :pimp:

Schoolboy Q is the freshest hobo I eva' seen :lol:

Can't lie, those Yeezy pictures over the last few pages got me vexed about me missing them on that Sunday a couple weeks back >:

that sudekis fit is wack. yall wilin. no...bred 1's DO NOT go with everything. Ye got yall trippin nephew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom