♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.

Depends how you look at it really.

I see what you're saying and where you're coming from. It's not necessarily 'respect' per say..the word should be replaced with 'appreciate'

Sneakerheads and people who are interested in shoes ( most of us on here ) can appreciate  someone like Currensy oppose to DJ Khaled or Kevin Hart.
There we go.

10 years ago
glasses.gif

That dvd.
From the DVD, no idea what Game is wearing tho 

another throwback of Game in some Air forces, peep the g-unit haha

Another one in the 2ks 

2k4 is a classic.

Black grey
1st color
The one game got.

Ima have to look them up now

Depends how you look at it really.

I see what you're saying and where you're coming from. It's not necessarily 'respect' per say..the word should be replaced with 'appreciate'

Sneakerheads and people who are interested in shoes ( most of us on here ) can appreciate someone like Currensy oppose to DJ Khaled or Kevin Hart.

There we go.

Greg street's shoe game >>>>>>>>

Game was wearing knockoffs back then. And Kevin Hart has a stylist, as do most people in pop culture, so I wouldn't really call him a hypebeast.

They released some pairs recently (last year or so), I copped the Olympic CW (Very similar to Games) real cheap 

It's still makes me mad that Nike didn't drop a single OG colorway when they retroed.

I play ball in the neon retro and I bought the LA All Star edition off of a NTer a year or two ago that I wear casually.

Black and greys would be copped so fast, but Nike is stupid.

10 years ago 8)

That dvd.

Game has genuinely liked kicks (authentic and fake alike) - it's just that he's been really forcing it in the last couple years and it's super-corny. Unlike a lot of these 'celebrities' he doesn't have to prove anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom