♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q lookin fresh as usual but is a tad bit overrated and his lean usage has me worried :frown:

Why is cudi wearing Gamma XI's? Eww

Kim don't eem look as sexy in the 3 stripes

Elle Varner will be one of my baby's mothers

I legit got mad when I saw Gabby Sidibe's deformed Barney looking self on stage at the Oscars.  Why is this chick getting pushed when her last big role was over four years ago.  Anyone here who says they would hit for free you lyin.
She was the co-star on "american horror story" this past year which was one of the most critically acclaimed shows on television. 

And correct. no one would hit that free but for a pair of hare 7's DS i just might.

wait...is this real life? did reebok really green light the release of a commercial this wack? must be fanta sea.

reebok definitely needs to just focus on crossfit.

11scq9y.png

will watch need for speed..

wait...is this real life? did reebok really green light the release of a commercial this wack? must be fanta sea.

reebok definitely needs to just focus on crossfit.

This one was pretty bad but the first two were fair. Reebok retro basketball products are quite well made - they could actually market the Kemps, AIs & Shaqs as inline product and show montages of cats hoopin' in them.

used to I guess, why wouldn't I? (check the sig)

and people sell hats for a lot more nowadays, if anything I missed out on making my own brand and selling for $100 :smh: :tongue:

NOTE:

I've sold rare fitteds on ebay, the sad thing is the snapbacks of the same hat will go for more $, even though in theory the fitted is going is harder to find (in your size)
makes no sense.
Yeah that's weird. Ima a fitted guy and now is the time to buy them before they get back in style and prices rise

The sneek peaks are cool, but sometimes these dudes are trying to show off who has the rarest or most expensive samples. We all know these dudes have $$ and can afford all that ****... I like to see these athletes or celebs with some older GR "heat".

Josh Childress, and Spittas were def some of the best to me. Dude from the hundreds, and Skee's were cool too.

The sneek peaks are cool, but sometimes these dudes are trying to show off who has the rarest or most expensive samples. We all know these dudes have $$ and can afford all that ****... I like to see these athletes or celebs with some older GR "heat".

Josh Childress, and Spittas were def some of the best to me. Dude from the hundreds, and Skee's were cool too.

Well said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom