♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
When shorty posted the pic the caption said something like " HER MES" not Hermes :lol: idk but Teyana been around for a minute never seen in her in nothing fake, I think she just supporting one of her friends clothing line
What do yall think about Jim Jones line? He basically does the same thing

1. I hope he gets sued.
2. It's not exactly the same thing. He's not representing his items as LV, but rather playing very literally off an existing and sought-after brand to push his own. It's cute on a small scale, but totally unoriginal as an actual brand.
3. What the hell is "Vampire Life" anyway? Why would I want to rep that?
4. The idiocy of the Dip Set is proof that murders in hip hop don't just kill an artist, but impact a whole culture. I like to think that if Bloodshed, (and, to a lesser degree, Big L), were never killed, none of this Dip Set minstrel show would have ever happened.

Last edited:
When shorty posted the pic the caption said something like " HER MES" not Hermes :lol: idk but Teyana been around for a minute never seen in her in nothing fake, I think she just supporting one of her friends clothing line
What do yall think about Jim Jones line? He basically does the same thing

I'll agree with what BIP posted above and add that VL (heh reverse of LV) is essentially today's Mecca or Exco - biting hard off the established brands. Question is, how much does VL charge for their knockoffs? Excos and Mecca were going for dirt cheap back in the day.

"The visualization of Hubert Givenchy and Marriani Sampelle blend seamlessly for Marriani's take on Givenchy loungewear. With a striking red complementing the Givenchy namesake over a heather gray, our loungewear is sure to keep you comfortable over the cold months."

:rofl:

A.K.A. We just screenprinted a designer logo illegally on a wal-mart hanes sweat suit, now we're trying to sell it to idiots for 160 shipped...:rolleyes

Last edited:
Yeah, fakes aren't accepted on NT. Unless, or course we are talking about botox butts and silicone breasts on non-famous wannabe video girls.
Or, early release Jordans that dudes jump through hoops to justify.
Oh, here's another pic to accompany my complaining

B-LO-omberg

lol those are the only fake things we allow on niketalk!

I'll agree with what BIP posted above and add that VL (heh reverse of LV) is essentially today's Mecca or Exco - biting hard off the established brands. Question is, how much does VL charge for their knockoffs? Excos and Mecca were going for dirt cheap back in the day.

vampire life is completely unoriginal, but its different in that it changes its product slightly (such as vl instead of lv). Still not excusable by any means but not blatantly counterfeit like this marriani stuff.

I'll agree with what BIP posted above and add that VL (heh reverse of LV) is essentially
today's Mecca or Exco - biting hard off the established brands. Question is, how much does VL charge for their knockoffs? Excos and Mecca were going for dirt cheap back in the day.

What about "better off dead" and "anti anti" they have been doing this, at high quality, for awhile now

yes that **** is bootleg.....mikey rocks a fool :lol:

I had to revise this reply A FEW TIMES to make sure I didn't get personal :nerd:

but basically someone :nerd: told the cool kids that "vintage bootlegs" were cool.
which is why they were wearing vintage bootleg Gucci sweaters before.
and of course you have lame kids that follow everything they do because they swear they don't have a stylist and they're sooo original, so I can't even blame them for capitalizing on it.

yes that **** is bootleg.....mikey rocks a fool :lol:

I had to revise this reply A FEW TIMES to make sure I didn't get personal :nerd:

but basically someone :nerd: told the cool kids that "vintage bootlegs" were cool.
and of course you have lame kids that follow everything they do because they swear they don't have a stylist and they're sooo original, so I can't even blame them for capitalizing on it.

word to all of this, i remember boys getting clowned cuz they had them bootleg hugo boss tees or them fake *** perry ellis america joints. they (bootleg tees) were ubiquitous (that means everywhere for you smart dumb cats) in the early 90s, but they were never looked at as a status symbol.

They are fake, I think they are from Sir Micheal Rocks clothing line which got shut down for bootlegging designer logo's...
smh at this dude
he doesn't even bother to put a spin on it or anything just straight up steals the whole thing, and put it on probably some 5 dollar sweats. even did chanel..:x :smh:

Last edited:

Well, at one time, they were cool. They were called Dapper Dans.

(TC - I know you know that. I'm just sayin')

Last edited:
I am not trying to hate on Wale, I know that is the cool trend now...  But does dude have some kind of neck condition, or just really bad posture?  Every pic I have ever seen of him he is completely hunched over like that.  When he gets older he is gonna look like Egor.

idk what makes me dislike victor cruz more......the fact that victor is my name, nbc plays salsa music when he scores, him constantly being posted in this thread, or that the giants beat my patriots 3 times in a row  
laugh.gif

can't stand this dude though 
indifferent.gif

Fellas, the items you see w/ the "Hermes" logo isn't fake. It's from a brand named "Better Off Dead." Feature Boutique here in Vegas carries some of their items.
So they just put other companies' logos on their items and sell them to make money. Technically it's not "fake" since they're not saying their items are from those particular brands, seems illegal though and some kind of infringement is going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom