♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOPE

I just want those v's next to wayne again, somebody yanked my cdp's from a gym locker.

If anybody thought the concords were bad the breds are going to be bodybags

only wished they took the time to give us a quality box.

Oh so he's got money so he HAS to rock certain shoes and can't wear what he likes? :smh:
Not to mention it's the first and best colorway of the 6 Rings

When I see celebs like that, my first thought is that they just buy (or have their stylist buy) the "new Jordans" because that's what they want. Most of these guys aren't true sneaker enthusiasts. And, that's okay. I don't go in on any of these dudes for their taste or knowledge of sneakers - or urban fashion at all - unless they represent themselves as sort sort of expert and historian.

most spots smartened up and just did raffles to avoid the carnage. it shouldn't be too bad. I remember working the concord release and it being super ugly at my store. this year shouldn't be too bad... hopefully

Pretty confident it won't be as bad as concords. Concords were last seen what, 11 years ago? These just came out in '08.

i know these were released not to long ago, but people have been getting crazier as the times grow. I defintely agree to some extent that shoes are not worth that much trouble but have you seen the kids these days...

:rolleyes

Pretty confident it won't be as bad as concords. Concords were last seen what, 11 years ago? These just came out in '08.

Nah B, guaranteed to be worse. Go look at the amount of new jacks posting in the XI thread in the Jordan forum.

Nah B, guaranteed to be worse. Go look at the amount of new jacks posting in the XI thread in the Jordan forum.

Part of that, in comparison to last year though, is that new open registration policy... which really needs to be changed back.

#crickets

I didn’t realize that this was the Beverly hills of sneakerhead forums? Lol. Secondly I’ve been on NT before the new changes occurred, the good old Yuku days I left and decided to come back and redo all this again.

You should really look back at your priorities in life if you decide to have some sort of exclusivity factor to an open forum.

PS. Don’t be the mean girls of the sneaker head forums, its really tacky and stands out.

\\:rofl:

most spots smartened up and just did raffles to avoid the carnage. it shouldn't be too bad. I remember working the concord release and it being super ugly at my store. this year shouldn't be too bad... hopefully
thought he was talking about shoe quality...

I didn’t realize that this was the Beverly hills of sneakerhead forums? Lol. Secondly I’ve been on NT before the new changes occurred, the good old Yuku days I left and decided to come back and redo all this again.
You should really look back at your priorities in life if you decide to have some sort of exclusivity factor to an open forum.
PS. Don’t be the mean girls of the sneaker head forums, its really tacky and stands out.
\\:rofl:

Who are you talking to?

I think many of us are just saying that an unrestricted flow of new members, many of whom who are young, uneducated, and only sniffing for info about a select few releases, clutters the board, provides little to no value-add, and generally detracts from the experience for those who provide the info and have the deep historical knowledge.

And, why do you make the assumption that having exclusion criteria is antithetical to the nature of a forum? NT was NOT an "open forum" until a few months ago. So, your comment doesn't even make sense.

There are all kinds of Forums that require applications and evaluation periods. Forums don't have a natural state of inclusion or exclusion; that is a choice made by the creators, and in some cases, the user base as well.

This discussion is a PRACTICAL matter, so stop reaching. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

Last edited:

Please go on...

PS. I just replied to you since it was quoted and a continued reply. No hard feelings.

Turned my TV on and saw this guy rockin Yeezys on Katie Couric..

Ed Sheeran is his name.. Had the lil girls cryin and ish..

ed-sheeran-eyelar-voice-holland-02.jpg

Please go on...
PS. I just replied to you since it was quoted and a continued reply. No hard feelings.

You just proved my point, though.

I responded to your post like and adult, and you responded like a child. I could have predicted it. I would have bet on a "you mad" pic though.

I'm just saying, it ain't about exclusivity, it's about making the forum the best and most informative place it can be.

No hard feelings here either. Your posts on the subject just don't make any sense.

Whatever, something for the thread

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom