♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
SchoolBoy Q

Don C
The whole GOOD/Roc family must sit down and say "You know what, let's see how much power we have, let's start rocking random **** and see if it catches on"

Those 180's are nice tho. Just found it amusing Hov, Ye and Don C all rocked them in the past few days.

been had, been had, been had a baby otw.

once again, 'Ye is late... :tongue:

already got a leather cape ready for the little fella, too... >D

Yeezy better have an offshore Cayman account that NOBODY knows about otherwise he'll be broke. That bloodsucking family will want nothing less than 200K a month on child support.
lol bruh she already very very very rich off that reality Show​

So you think she would want less money or more money? Doesnt Kelis get something like that from Nas? I'm thinkin Kim would shoot for the stars and try to squeeze out like 400k a month from dude

Bruh she is set for life . . . she is eating good off of the reality show and it's reruns . . . 400k a month is nothing to her . . . it would probably do more harm to her than help her to be involved in some petty child support case . . . The Kardashians are eating yo . . . this isn't some random basketball wives VH1 bird . . .​

I mean I feel you, I definitely do...but it definitely wouldn't be the first time that its happened. There are high profile child support cases all the time. Didnt Russell Brand get alimony from Katy Perry I believe? And if somebody offered you this extra 400k a month, you wouldnt take it because you already have money? Think about how much more drama it would bring, and how much it would keep their name in the spotlight for awhile longer.

and no, she isnt a VH1 bird, she's an E! bird.....still a bird none the less, quit puttin these **** on a pedestal

Last edited:
180's
smokin.gif

if something happens, Kim will get money if she has a chance. Not because she needs it but just for the hell of it. Most chicks would do the same. She isnt with Kanye for the money, shes got her own damn money and a lot of it.

If you think shes with Kanye for the money then you're crazy.

if something happens, Kim will get money if she has a chance. Not because she needs it but just for the hell of it. Most chicks would do the same. She isnt with Kanye for the money, shes got her own damn money and a lot of it.

Yeah, definitely. I think she's with him because its helped extend her fame, but its mutually beneficial for them. Ye might honestly like her though. But you're right, almost any chick would go get that money regardless of their financial situation

SchoolBoy Q

Don C

The whole GOOD/Roc family must sit down and say "You know what, let's see how much power we have, let's start rocking random **** and see if it catches on"​

Those 180's are nice tho. Just found it amusing Hov, Ye and Don C all rocked them in the past few days.​

how about they just like the sneakers?

you say some of the dumbest things on this board

my jimmies are rustled

women naturally seek the upgrade..so of course she would wanna be with ye dude is on top of his field and gets love from everyone

SchoolBoy Q

Don C

The whole GOOD/Roc family must sit down and say "You know what, let's see how much power we have, let's start rocking random **** and see if it catches on"​
Those 180's are nice tho. Just found it amusing Hov, Ye and Don C all rocked them in the past few days.​
how about they just like the sneakers?

you say some of the dumbest things on this board

my jimmies are rustled
24833383.jpg

Kanye and his camp get certain sneakers from Nike for this reason. Flyknits, 180s, Flight 89s, that was all sent by Nike. What better advertising for a pair of shoes that's already on sale? If they decide to rock them and get seen out, boom, shoe is hot again. If they don't, oh well, Nike ain't tripping.

Kanye and his camp get certain sneakers from Nike for this reason. Flyknits, 180s, Flight 89s, that was all sent by Nike. What better advertising for a pair of shoes that's already on sale? If they decide to rock them and get seen out, boom, shoe is hot again. If they don't, oh well, Nike ain't tripping.

yeah, I figured everybody knew this

Bruh she is set for life . . . she is eating good off of the reality show and it's reruns . . . 400k a month is nothing to her . . . it would probably do more harm to her than help her to be involved in some petty child support case . . . The Kardashians are eating yo . . . this isn't some random basketball wives VH1 bird . . .​

Who cares if she's set for life, that's irrelevant.

First of all, it's the principle of it. Feel however you want to feel about KK - she's a professional bopper - but, you still don't get to knock a woman up and not have to support that child. Whether the woman is rich or poor is not the issue - it's about the legal system setting an example that there are consequences for your actions and being a deadbeat isn't cool.

Second of all, last I saw, KK is worth something like $35M - that's not anywhere near the level where you should be walking away from a hundred grand or more a month. And, FTR, you don't get to be rich by giving money away.

Besides, this support will carry damn near 20 years - how do you know she won't need money then. A LOT of people A LOT wealthier than KK have wound up broke. She ain't gonna be the flavor of the month forever.

I agree. I would just add that any dude would do the same too. If your partner is loaded and you split and have a kid, you're going to want to get what you can, even if you're okay yourself.

They are with one another because they support each others irrational thirst for attention. Like most Hollywoord A-list relationships, it's simultaneously a relationship and a business merger. They are partially in it for paper, but not for the other person's - for their own!

kanye aint no punk...he want prenup....HE WANT PRENUP.

# KNYETALK

Last edited:
kanye aint no punk...he want prenup....HE WANT PRENUP.
# KNYETALK
Nah that was the old Kanye. The man we see today is in full simp mode. We talkin child support anyway, prenup cant protect you from that.

Last edited:
this thread should be called the great debaters cus thats all that ever goes on
like yall really debatin over k k k w child support issue they dont even know the sex of the baby yet
and yall elbows deep in their business :lol:

Take that Kanye baby talk in here-http://niketalk.com/t/519232/kanye-got-kim-kardashian-pregnant-no-troll :smh:

Robert,the cat that learned how to forgive himself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom