♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
2u9h1n4.jpg

Game - My Life...

Those pictures are supposed to sway my opinion? Y'all get so mad when someone doesn't share the same taste as you. She's wack.

It doesn't look like a single person got mad over your opinion. Dude just gave you more flattering pictures of her and posted a funny Kanye picture; relax.

Awww snap. Kim is pregnant. Baby Yeezus coming soon. Little Mason is gonna be the forgotten child.

Ninjahood, when you post your pics...drop the name. You post the most known unkown celebrities in this thread. Thanks, bro.

been had, been had, been had a baby otw.

once again, 'Ye is late... :tongue:

already got a leather cape ready for the little fella, too... >D

Last edited:
once again, 'Ye is late... :tongue:
already got a leather cape ready for the little fella, too... >D

Yeezy better have an offshore Cayman account that NOBODY knows about otherwise he'll be broke. That bloodsucking family will want nothing less than 200K a month on child support.

Awww snap. Kim is pregnant. Baby Yeezus coming soon. Little Mason is gonna be the forgotten child.

She gonna be a mess droppin his kid, shes barley keeping it together as it is - somehow I think she better off than Kanye, whats her latest twitter stats? 17 million followers or there abouts I wonder how much that will change with all this baby talk :smh:

once again, 'Ye is late...
tongue.gif

already got a leather cape ready for the little fella, too...
grin.gif
Yeezy better have an offshore Cayman account that NOBODY knows about otherwise he'll be broke. That bloodsucking family will want nothing less than 200K a month on child support.
lol bruh she already very very very rich off that reality Show

Man shut up I see both Curren$y and Stalley on MTV Jams all the time, even with them both not having released any videos in a minute​

As a matter of fact . . . I see plenty of random artists, even artists without commercial success like Talib Kweli, Killer Mike, the David Banner song about kids not being thugs and strippers . . . or even dudes who have done nothing of relevance like Tabi Bonney ("who?" :lol: )​

MTV Jams is definitely not one of those channels where only big names get on​

88401464.gif

:pimp:

you crazy....you do know that Talib Kweli and David Banner are platinum artists. thats plenty of commercial success

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom