♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.

...and it also amazes me how yall can ID some of the stuff these celebs that I cant eem ID wear. Is there a trick to thsi?

It's really no different from people who can ID Nikes or Jordans on celebs feet. Sometimes all you could see are the heel and a little bit of color and people will be able to tell you what they are, how limited, when it was released and how much it is reselling for. If people follow or browse through Hypebeast.com or are just into clothing//fashion, you'll recognize most of those brands because each has a distinct style and design.

...and it also amazes me how yall can ID some of the stuff these celebs that I cant eem ID wear. Is there a trick to thsi?
It's really no different from people who can ID Nikes or Jordans on celebs feet. Sometimes all you could see are the heel and a little bit of color and people will be able to tell you what they are, how limited, when it was released and how much it is reselling for. If people follow or browse through Hypebeast.com or are just into clothing//fashion, you'll recognize most of those brands because each has a distinct style and design.
Thats a pretty good point. Hypebeast.com you say? lol

Kanye's sense of "style" is seriously the most overrated thing to me concerning him. I just don't get what you guys see. I mean it's not horrible but it's not great either... :\

Kanye's sense of "style" is seriously the most overrated thing to me concerning him. I just don't get what you guys see. I mean it's not horrible but it's not great either... :\

when he keeps it simple, Ye is pretty much the best dressed dude in hiphop....

Justin Timberlake wearing white/red Air Jordan XI low, Jessica Biel wearing Jordan Spiz'ike @ Grizzlies-Lakers NBA game

My sentiments exactly...I don't think its great @ all...he dresses like a female in my eyes, and honestly never thought highly of his sense of style

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom