♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
camron-wearing-nike-air-max-jr-sneakers.jpg

where can i find this shirt..i had it and someone ruined mine...lookin to replace it :-/
Try finding the style/color code and searching with nikefind?
if i knew it would be a godsend.

[COLOR=#red]im trying hard to like them motorboats but they really looking kind of pink ish imo..but true religion got some jeans like that same color for men so idk still on fence[/COLOR]

Motorboats are my favorite from that 9 pack. Still don't know if I'll end up buying them, and the way JB ****** up the Olive's....:smh:

Motorboats are my favorite from that 9 pack. Still don't know if I'll end up buying them, and the way JB ****** up the Olive's....:smh:

TDot dont let your Rita love cloud your vision or judgement ....those motorboat ninas are 3 different reds...deep red/true red & pink on the bottom .....main reason i doubt im copping..... why dont you like the olives?

Last edited:
TDot dont let your Rita love cloud your vision or judgement ....those motorboat ninas are 3 different reds...deep red/true red & pink on the bottom .....main reason i doubt im copping..... why dont you like the olives?

:rofl: at the Rita part, good looks. Naw, at first I didn't like the 3 reds, but in those pics they look hot. I'll have to see them in person first. As for the Olives, I hate the shiny leather and the color has changed from "Olive" to a light brown. I'm seriously thinking about passing and trying to get a pair of 02's.

:rofl: at the Rita part, good looks. Naw, at first I didn't like the 3 reds, but in those pics they look hot. I'll have to see them in person first. As for the Olives, I hate the shiny leather and the color has changed from "Olive" to a light brown. I'm seriously thinking about passing and trying to get a pair of 02's.

[COLOR=#red]lmao 3 reds (in person is a must).. smh at olives is it that bad i hope jb didnt trash them [/COLOR]

i already tried for 02's so im gonna be ok with these...might get 2 if possible & dye one black.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom